Deadly cruise: spring break, part one

We walked up to the big looming ship in front of us. Why did I not have a pleasant feeling about this trip? Ever since dad told me about this, I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach because of it.

"Are you coming, RJ?" Dad asked.

I looked at Emma, and she shrugged. "Yeah," I answered.

Someone helped me with my bags while Emma helped me since I was still on my crutches while my leg was healing. The doctor placed a brace around the upper thigh, so I didn't pull it. They put Xavier and Angelo in boots on foot, each of them shot the other. JJ, Mack, and Austin were still on the mend, so they weren't to their full capacity yet. Shawn carried Mack up the plank while Gina helped Austin, and Lydia helped JJ. That was not how I wanted to spend my spring break. Did I mention my ribs were still healing since they broke two of them? Yep, this was going to be a lengthy trip.

They sent our luggage to our room, and we each found our cabins. Once we got situated, all I wanted to do was spend some time alone with Emma and finish what we had started the other night. I took a seat on the edge of the bed, and she set some stuff down. When she walked over to me, I pulled her to me. She leaned down and kissed me.

"I think everyone is waiting for us," she said.

"Screw it, they can wait," I said. I reached up and placed my hand on the back of Emma's head. I pulled her lips to mine. I took my other hand and moved it up under her skirt, hooking my thumb into her panties and pulled them down. She stepped out of them, reached down, undid my pants, and pushed me out of them for better access. Then she opened a foil packet, taking out the contents and placing it on me. I was already ready to go.

She climbed onto my lap and slid on top of me. I let out a groan once she was in place, and I gripped her hip with one hand. I held her face with the other one, and she started grinding on me as I thrust inside her. God, this felt so good. She looked into my eyes as she continued. I pulled her lips to mine and kissed them as I continued to thrust inside her until I was ready to explode. Her muscles tightened. With that, we both let go, panting as we both exploded in full-blown pleasure. Damn, I needed that.

"Feel better?" She asked.

"You have no idea. Blue balls suck ass," I said, making Emma giggle. "I love you," I said, giving her another kiss.

"I love you more," she said, looking into my eyes. Just before she got off my lap, dad opened my door, getting a surprise.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked.

"Christ," Dad said, closing the door. Then we heard, "Alex, I swear that boy is getting worse than the others!"

"You should have knocked," mom said, causing us to laugh.

Emma climbed off. "Come on. It seems your family is impatient." She slipped on a pair of panties as I pulled up my pants, redoing them.

"More like I need a fucking lock on my door," I said in a huff. I grabbed my crutches, and Emma opened the door, so I could go through, following me. We went up to the deck area where everyone was gathering.

"Good to see you two could tear yourselves away from each other to join us," dad said.

They all looked at us, and I rolled my eyes.

"Looks like RJ inherited his dad sex drive," Frazier whispered to Jordan.

"Mmm," Jordan said in agreement.

"Okay, I won't keep everyone. I wanted to say that all us parents thought maybe everyone could use a break from everything that has been happening and have some fun," dad said, being met with cheers. "So, go have fun, but if anyone has any issues, let us know."