Party and other nutty problems - the Halloween chapter, part two

It took working quickly and fast, but we set everything for the haunted house and party. We needed to keep Frisco in check while trying to oversee everything until Jordan arrived. Easy peasy, right? Wrong.

Frisco got suspicious quickly, which didn't bode well for the rest of us. The dude is insanely smart and part psychotic at the moment. Plus, he had his eyes set on Emma. That meant not leaving her alone, period. Call me overprotective, but I'll be damn if I would let her get hurt.

We all took our places in the haunted house, which would have last four hours so we could still do our party. Emma worked with me. It was easier than having to worry about something happening to her.

Mostly, the next four hours breezed through like nothing. People got scared, and we got to have our fun while getting paid, now onto the party.

The party was in full swing as we were enjoying ourselves. Emma went to the bathroom while I grabbed a drink.

After taking care of business, she came walking out, trying to make her way back to me when someone stopped her, Frisco.

"Hey Emma," Frisco said, smiling.

"Hey, Frisco. Are you having an enjoyable time?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. It turned out to be a glorious night. What about you?" Frisco asked calmly.

"Definitely. I got to get back to RJ," she said.

"Oh, that's what I came to tell you. RJ asked me to tell him to meet him outside," he said.

"Why?" Emma questioned.

"He has a surprise for you," Frisco reasoned.

She looked at him a bit confused, then something inside her clicked as she said, "Okay. Let me just let Maggie know."

"Okay," Frisco said, not thinking anything of it.

She walked towards Maggie and Leslie as they were dancing with Angelo and Xavier. She grabbed Maggie's arm and pulled her to her. "Em, what's wrong?" Maggie asked with concern.

"Nothing. I was going to let you know that Frisco is taking me outside so Ryan can surprise me," Emma said, giving them a look, confusing them, knowing I was in the room with them. "He said Ryan has a surprise for me." She repeated herself with more emphasis on my name.

They looked to see Frisco standing there, getting impatient.

"Okay," Maggie said as Angelo stuck his hand in his pocket and hit Dylan's name. As Emma left to meet Frisco, our phones all went off in unison. That caused us to all leave through an original entrance.

As Emma walked with Frisco, staying calm, he led her to an unlit place. "So, what is my surprise?" Emma tried to steady her voice and act cheerful.

"Wow, you are a stupid girl, aren't you?" Frisco mentioned as they both stopped.

"Excuse me?" Emma questioned.

"You made this so much easier than I could imagine," he said, slowly walking towards her, pulling a pocketknife from his pocket and opening it up.

"Um, Frisco. We can talk about this. There is no reason to get violent," Emma said in a calm voice.

"We won't talk. What you'll do is drop your panties for me. We'll have some fun then maybe if you stay quiet I won't kill you," Frisco said with his face contorting in anger.

Not wanting to upset him or make him angry, she complied, reaching under her skirt and sliding off her panties.

"Now be an obedient girl and turn around," he said, and she nodded, turning around with her back to him. He walked over her and pushed her against a car. He placed the knife to her side and undid his pants. Just as he was about to lift her skirt, someone knocked him out from behind, causing him to fall to the ground.