Thanksgiving break or something like that

The past couple of weeks after my two nieces arrived had been crazy with the school. We were finishing the first semester and would head home for Thanksgiving break. We all needed a break from everything and each other. Plus, when we got back, we also had our annual football game. Hopefully, Drew and Liam don't go at it like that one year.

Emma and I were packing some clothes as were the others while we took a minor break to make out with each other. In the past few weeks, we weren't really in the mood to do anything after seeing what my sisters went through with childbirth. I think we were more afraid of pregnancies than anything. I'm in no rush to be a father soon, and I know Emma wasn't ready to be a mother.

Although just feeling her body against mine was terrific. The way her lips felt on mine and against her skin. I wanted to go further with her. I needed to feel her in distinct ways. I reached down and slowly undoing the buttons of her shirt, revealing her white lacy bra. I noticed the clasp in the front and quickly unhooked it, showing her firm chest. Shit, they were perfect.

As we kissed, I reached up gently, squeezing her as she let a soft moan escape her lips. Fuck, that was a turn on. I needed a taste of them. I wanted a taste. I slowly made my way down to them, leaving brief kisses as I found my way to her perkiness and god were they fucking perky. I started off kissing one until I made my way to the tip and let my tongue do its magic. It was until I slightly tugged on it with my teeth that she let out another moan.

Then to tease her, I moved to the other one doing what I had done to the first one. That made her body crave my touch and kisses. I could feel her wanting more, but before I did anything, she reached down and slid her hand into my pants. My hardness was apparent, and her touch made it even more so.

She moves her hand back and forth, sliding it along with my member, causing me to roll with it. As I continued to taste her, feeling her soft, firm skin, she quickened her pace with her hand until I couldn't hold back anymore and groaned, finding my release. Okay, that shouldn't happen. I should give pleasure to her, but she ended up pleasuring me.

"Fuck," I breathed.

"So, I did well?" She asked with a grin.

"You did more than good. You did amazing. Although at some point you need to let me take the lead," I said to Emma in between breaths as she sat on her knees with her chest still exposed.

"As you said, we have all the time in the world," she said.

"Oh, what I would love to do to you," I said in a husky tone.

"What's that?" Emma asked, smiling.

"Everything imaginable," I said with a smirk, causing her cheeks to turn a faint pink. She redid her bra and her shirt up.

"What are you doing?" I asked, almost whining.

"We got to finish packing," she said, getting off the bed and finishing up the packing that we took a break.

"You're such a tease; you know that?" I asked, shooting her a look.

"Um, a tease is someone that would stop and leave you with blue balls. I didn't do that," Emma said emphatically.

"Touché," I said, getting up and finishing packing as she giggled. God, I loved her laugh, along with her logic. It was sexy.

We arrived home. Liz and Matt would be over later with their families. I just wanted to decompress from the trip back. Tomorrow was the football game. Tonight was time with my folks and Emma.

Dad cooked, and we all had dinner together. "Thanks for inviting me to Thanksgiving and dinner, Mr. Jones."

"Emma, call us Alex and Ryan," he said to her.

Saintwood: Game Over ✔️ (Wattpad version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara