My bloody Valentine

With everything that had been going on, all of us forgot about Valentine's Day. It's not that we wanted to or chose to, it's just we were so preoccupied with the unknown threat along with the Frazier family and the Santiagos.

Ace brought in some more people to help, namely in his son-in-law, son, and nephews. I was coming downstairs when I heard the doorbell. I answered to see Zack, Tony, Sean, and Lucas.

"Hey, padre," I said, shaking Lucas's hand.

"Hello, my son," Lucas said, placing his other hand on mine only to earn an eye roll from the other three.

"Where's Ace?" Zack asked.

"He's in the kitchen. Follow me," I said, heading to the kitchen.

"Yo, what's happening pops?" Tony asked Brax.

"My foot up to your ass," Brax said.

"Why are you late?" Ace asked.

"Traffic," Sean said.

"Traffic, my ass. We had to grab this one from some chick's house he was banging," Zack said.

Yeah, they are quite the colorful people. I grabbed a cup of coffee then walked over to where dad was leaning on the island.

"There's always time for good pootang," Sean said.

"Yeah, yeah, keep your dick in your pants. We got bigger issues to deal with," Chase said.

Drew walked in a few minutes later. "Hey, Zack." He gave Zack a handshake.

"How's the little one?" Zack asked.

"She's amazing. How's yours?" Drew asked.

"They're good. Grace is pregnant with our fifth one," Zack mentioned.

"Damn, you've been quite the busy beaver," Drew said.

"What can I say? My girl knows what she's doing," Zack commented.

Ace shot Zack a look as I whispered to dad, "Five bucks, Ace rips his head off."

"You're on," dad whispered back.

While they talked, I looked at dad. "I need a favor." He gave me a look.

"Is this necessary?" Dad asked Frazier.

"Probably not, but eh, why not?" Frazier asked, putting on the finishing touches on dad's face.

"This is utterly ridiculous," I huffed.

"Hey, you want to get your sweetie something for Valentine's Day, you don't have any choice their pal," Frazier said with a grin.

I looked at dad, and he looked at me. "You know if your mother finds out about this, she will have a fucking heart attack."

"More like take pictures and laugh later," Jordan said, smirking.

"That's real funny, ha, ha," dad said to him.

"What in the hell is going on in here?" A voice exclaimed, walking over to us until they were in front of us. "Damnnnn, you two are the ugliest women I have ever seen."

"Oh, fuck off, Drew," I said to him with a glare.

"Or should we say, Nancy," Dad said, causing Drew to bluster.

"That was one time!" Drew snapped.

"Yeah, and what's your point?" Dad asked him.

"No offense, but can we leave? I would like to get back here before anyone can see us," I said.