Sleeping arrangements

Sleeping arrangements at the house were becoming more and more interesting with time. I tried to stick to the couch but would wake up with Emma snuggled into me. So we decided on the bed. At least, maybe my back wouldn't kill me so much when I woke up.

I got ready for bed and climbed in. I laid there as I watched Emma get ready for bed. She walked over, and before even getting into bed, she placed two pillows between us in a line to separate us. I gave her a look as she smiled with a job well done.

I watched as she climbed into bed, getting all comfy. "Done yet?" I asked.

"Yes, I am," she smiled.

I rolled my eyes as I reached over and turned off the light. I laid there, staring at the ceiling as Emma did too.

"I don't understand something. You have no problem sleeping on me on the couch, but here you have to build Fort Knox with pillows," I said to her with a sigh.

"Down there, I know nothing will happen. Up here, anything could happen," Emma said, pulling the blankets to her neck.

I rolled over to face her. "Do you honestly think I would do something like that? Without your permission?" I questioned.

"Well, no, but we could start kissing then one thing could lead to another and bam, no more virginity," she said in a surprising tone.

"Trust me; if I wanted to do that, I would have done it years ago when I had a chance. I didn't want to jump into it. It means nothing," I said to her.

"What happens if we do it then afterward, we find out we aren't mean to be, then what?" She asked me.

"Oh, baby, trust me, once it happens there would be no other woman for me," I reasoned.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked curiously.

"What I mean is, if this happens, there will be no other person. I'm not into bed-hopping. I prefer only one person to share that with," I said to her.

"You know you make a monogamous sound so hot," she said with a smile.

"Because essentially it is. If you think about it, exploring one person repeatedly and learning new things about them every day, is probably the sexiest thing you can ever do," I said to her.

"Most guys wouldn't look at sex the way you do. The minute they get a girl in their bed, that's it," she said.

"Most guys are idiots, anyway. My family thinks differently. Most of us have only been with one person intimately. There are a few that have prior experience of getting involved, but it's rare. I guess I don't want to treat someone like they are a toy or object. That's not who I am," I said as I rolled onto my back.

"It's a gracious way to look at things," she said, rolling onto her back.

"It's the only way," I sighed.

As I laid there, thoughts of her soft skin ran through my mind. Man, this would be harder than sleeping in the same bed with her. Maybe it was the best thing she put up the barrier like she did because if she didn't, I wouldn't be able to control myself around her.

The next day, I woke up and went to the shower, not fully awake, and realizing the shower was running. I stripped down and opened the door and stepped in. I closed the door and then I heard someone yell, "RJ! What are you doing?"

I rubbed my eyes to realize that I was standing in my shower with Emma, and we were naked. Without realizing it, I looked down to see the water cascade off her perfectly toned body. Holy fuck, was she hot!

That was when she made the mistake of looking down to see my little man standing to attention, more like a sizable man, but you get my drift. She quickly placed her hands on her face, peaking every so often between her fingers and groaning. Hmm, this gave me ideas when the time was right.