What the hell were you thinking?

"Wake up, fucker!" I heard someone yell as they smacked me, startling me awake-fucking Liam.

I sat up in bed to see the six of them standing there, not looking too pleased.

"What the fuck, RJ?" Austin exclaimed.

"Hi to you too," I mumbled, rubbing my head.

"Thanks for taking off on us and leaving us to deal with the nut jobs at home," Liam said, plopping down on my bed.

I smacked Liam's feet off my bed. "Shoes." He moved his feet off my bed as I got up. "Sorry, shit got too much at home."

"Then you come to us and not freaking runoff," Nik said incredulously.

"Oh, like you did the summer before our senior year," I said, shifting my gaze toward Nik.

"That was different. I got sent away. You just left," Nik shot back.

"Low blow, RJ," JJ said.

"I know. Shit, I'm sorry, Nik," I said to him.

"It's fine," he said, jumping on the bed next to Liam.

"So, is that all you guys decided when you came up here is give me shit about coming back early?" I questioned.

"Well, we have to do something. I mean, it's not like you were home to give you shit," Liam said with a smirk. I picked up the pillow and whacked him with it. Sometimes Liam could be a real dick.

Before I knew it, the rest jumped on my bed, causing it to break and crash to the floor. Fucking A. The brothers ran up to see what the noise was in my room.

"Not again," Zane said.

"Seriously? You idiots just got here!" Angelo exclaimed.

"What can we say? We missed our big cousin," Liam said.

Angelo gave Liam the death glare as he smirked. Yeah, it won't be long until the two of them are going at it.

"I'll call Ryan," Zane said, making a call.

"At least it wasn't Jordan. He scares me," Frisco said.

"Everyone scares you, little brother," Leo said, draping his arm around Frisco's shoulder, who shrugged.

I should explain something about Frisco. Out of all the brothers, he is the smartest one but also the timidest. He got picked on a lot growing up because he wasn't as physical as his brothers. He got picked on more so than Leo, even when Leo came out as being gay. I liked Frisco, also if he was a little squirrelly. When push came to shove, he always had your back.

I finally pushed them out of my broken bed and got up. It was going to piss off Dad about my broken bed. Zane returned a few minutes later and said, "You'll be getting a fresh bed tomorrow. Frazier and Jordan are buying it since their kids broke it."

"How pissed is dad at me?" I asked.

"It's not you. It's your cousins," Zane grinned, pointing at my cousins. That would teach them.

They all got settled into their rooms while I grabbed a shower and dressed. I came downstairs and grabbed a cup of coffee while the brothers ate. "Thanks for the heads up."

"Any time," Xavier grinned. Then we heard a familiar knock at the door.

"I see they are starting earlier than usual," Angelo said, scrolling through the news on his phone.

The knocking became more rapid by the minute. I walked over to the bottom of the steps and yelled, "Liam, a little help, please."

Liam ran down the stairs and whipped open the door to find two girls standing there. He leaned on the door and said, "Yes?"