Issues and other minor matters

Dad checked on us, and when he was sure we were asleep, he closed the door and went downstairs.

"Well," Jordan asked.

"They're asleep. Let's go," Dad said, walking out the front door as Jordan followed.

Frazier looked at the others. "We'll be back. Do not say a word to RJ." They nodded, and he left, closing the door to the house. They went to where the brothers were.

They walked into a house towards a room. Dad opened the door and to find them all there, including Maggie and Leslie.

"You chained him up?" Frazier asked incredulously.

"What should we do? He would have woken up and did more damage," Xavier said.

"I don't think he would wake up after you whacked him with a metal pole. At least not for hours," Frazier said. "Although he will have one hell of a headache."

"Frazier?" Jordan said.

"Yeah?" Frazier asked.

"Shut up," Jordan said as he walked over to Frisco. He checked Frisco, then looked at the brothers. "Okay, what the hell did you guys do to him?"

"Well, we gave him a sedative as you instructed," Zane said.

"How much did you give him?" Jordan questioned.

"Um, well," Zane said, hesitating.

"How much?" Jordan demanded.

"A full syringe," Zane said.

"What?" Jordan exclaimed. He stood up and walked over to him. "I said to give one dosage. Not almost half the bottle!"

"We just wanted to make sure he wouldn't wake up before you arrived," Xavier said.

Jordan placed his head on his forehead and rubbed it. "Fuck, you guys are as big an idiot as Frazier is."

"Hey!" Frazier yelled. They all looked at Frazier. "Okay, that may be true, but I wouldn't have given him a half bottle of sedative."

Dad rolled his eyes at them. "Christ, this has become more laughable than anything."

"Well, it was that or RJ would have ripped his head off. I don't think his mom would appreciate that," Xavier said casually.

They all looked at him as Dad said, "Xavier, go stand by Frazier."

"Okay," Xavier said with a shrug.

"Sorry for my idiot brother," Angelo said.

"Don't worry about it. We're used to it with Frazier," Dad said.

"Hey!" Frazier and Xavier exclaimed.

"I hate to break this comedy routine up, but what are we going to do about Frisco?" Leo asked.

"We need to take him home so we can get him the proper help," Jordan said. "But we also need to do this without RJ knowing, which means after we leave tomorrow."

"So, you will not kill him?" Xavier asked.

"What? No! Who told you that?" Dad asked.

"I figure since you were friends with Ace Morgan and your family does business together, well, you know. It's what you do," Xavier said.

"Ah hell, you are an idiot," Frazier said, looking at him, and Xavier shrugged in confusion.

"No genius, we will not kill him. He needs help," Jordan said.

Dad looked at all of them. "Okay, yes, I am friends with Ace, and our family has done business together, but we're not into anything shady. Understand?"