Game over, you lose

"Why? After all these years," Mom demanded.

"Because you took what belonged to me. You took everything from me," the person said.

"I can't take what didn't belong to you in the first place," Mom said.

"You did. If you had never come here, I would have had a perfect life," the person said.

"How?" Mom questioned incredulously.

"I should have the life you have now, but you took it from me. You snapped your fingers, and they all came running to you," the person said, snapping their fingers.

"Because they are my friends. That's what friends do. They are there for each other. But you let your jealousy get in the way," Mom told the person.

"Ryan should be mine, not yours," the person said, lunging at Mom. Dad moved Mom out of the way and grabbed the person, pushing them against the wall.

"I was never yours! I would never be with you!" Dad barked.

"Only because you aren't man enough," the person spat.

Dad raised the person by the neck.

They struggled. "You won't hurt me," the person gasped, gripping dad's wrist,

"How do you know?" Dad questioned.

"Because it's who you are. You would never hurt a woman," she said, struggling.

"Bella, there is an exception to every rule. You're not a woman. You're a monster. You have terrorized my family for the last time," Dad said, reaching behind his back and pulling out a gun. He placed it under her chin as he held her. She struggled as he said, "We should have done these years ago. Game over, you lose." With those words, he pulled the trigger.

Bella's hands loosened their grip and fell to the side. He dropped her, and her body fell to the ground in a crumpled mess. Dad walked over and took his hand, wiping it on Frazier.

"What the hell, dude?" Frazier asked incredulously.

"I needed to clean my hand off," Dad said.

"And you couldn't do that to Jordan since it was his cousin," Frazier said incredulously.

"Hey, don't look at me. I can't help it if my cousin was a nut job," Jordan shrugged.

"Can we go see our kids?" Mom asked with a deep breath.

"Sure, baby," Dad said in a husky voice.

They walked towards the door, and the four of them left, making their way to us.

"Mom," Matt yelled, running towards her. I looked up and got down out of the ambulance. I hobbled over to them.

Jordan went to see his boys. "Where's Shawn?"

"He went to the hospital with Mack," Elijah said.

"How's JJ?" Jordan asked.

"He's pretty bad. RJ had to pack him with his shirt," Liam said.

"Come on; I need to call your mom before she beats my ass," Jordan said.

Frazier went over to his boys. "You seem like you made it out okay. Where's Austin and Mackenzie?"

"They're on their way to the hospital. They got it worst then I did, especially Austin. He put up the biggest fight next to RJ," Nik said.

"Come on; we need to head there. Junior, call your mother," Frazier said.

"Oh, come on! You know she will freak," Junior exclaimed.

"Exactly," Frazier said as they walked away.