Part 38: A Party and a Reunion

[Name]'s POV

"[Name], sweetheart, you're back," a soft voice says, and I look around to see I'm back in my subconscious and my mother, father, and Zeus are in front of me.

"Am I dead?" I ask and they give me a weird look.

"No, you're just in a coma," Mom tells me, and I take a deep breath.

"How long have I been out?" I ask my family members.

"Four days now. Your friends from all over the world have flown in to visit you," Zeus tells me, and the black surroundings change to show me lying in a hospital bed with cards, flowers, stuffed animals, and balloons in the room.

"When do I get to go back?" I look back at the three adults.

"You can go back now if you want to, but we have a few things to say first." Dad smiles at me and I nod my head. "We are so proud of you, [Name]. You were able to defeat Nemesis and save the world," he states and rests a hand on my shoulder, giving me a slight squeeze.

"No, I was able to save the world from Nemesis with the help of my friends and every other blader on the planet... I couldn't have done it without them." I grin and look down at the ground where I see Hyoma walk into my hospital room and gently move a piece of hair out of my face.

"Actually, you could have," Zeus mutters, and I sweat-drop and shake my head with a small laugh.

"They're throwing a party for the legendary bladers, and many of your other friends are there too," Mom tells me, and the surroundings fade out and reappear, showing a party going on down at the beach.

"Wang Hu Zhong, Excalibur, Nile, Demure, all of them are there!" I giggle as I watch my friends have a good time. "Even Ryuga looks to be enjoying it," I say sarcastically as the dragon emperor is dragged over to dance with Kenta, Yu, Tithi, and Gingka.

"You should get going. You want to be at that party don't you?" Zeus rests a hand on my shoulder and I nod quickly. "Then wake up." He pokes my forehead and my eyes close.

~

"Wake up." My eyes open and Hyoma gasps. "[Name]... holy shit, [Name]!" he exclaims and pulls me into a hug.

"Hyoma... it's so good to see you." I grin and he blushes and looks down.

"Everyone has been checking up on you... you gave us all quite the scare, [Name]," my violet-haired friend tells me with a frown.

"Good I love scaring people." I grin and he sweat-drops.

"Well, they're at the beach right now celebrating the big win, do you want to go surprise or scare them?" Hyoma asks, and my eyes sparkle as I shoot out of the hospital bed. "[Name]... y-you're not wearing a shirt," he stutters and looks away.

I look down to see my entire torso and both arms bandaged up, but other than that I only have a bra on. "Oh... I need some clothes," I chuckle nervously, grabbing a pair of shorts and a [F/C] crop top that stops right at my belly button off a nearby table.

I quickly change into the outfit and notice my belt with my Bey and launcher on it. "Madoka repaired your Bey already," Hyoma says with a blush and I wrap the belt around my waist.

"Say we go crash the party?" I cock an eyebrow and he chuckles and nods his head.

We exit the hospital room and Hyoma checks me out of the hospital before we walk down the streets of Metal City. "So what are you planning?" Hyoma eyes me as we make it to a cliff above the beach.