(17) Age Of Extinction Pt3

ابدأ من البداية

Natasha and Hawkeye howled with laughter as the Autobots chuckled, "Ah, hello some of us don't speak Russian." I pointed out.

As all of the Commandos except Philips stood frozen to the spot. Aunt Peggy was damn near tears as her husband looked on in shock. That is when my father spoke up, "Steve, you son of a bitch! Do you know how long we have looked for you?!" 

Lifeguard growled and began to glow, "Oh shit." I said.

Steve's P.O.V 

I heard Liz growl as she began to transform into her much larger form I grabbed my shield as Bucky ran over to Howard as Lifeguard showed her true form I heard an 'Oh shit.' from Tony as Bee and Hound went to intercept a very pissed off Lifeguard.

"HOWARD SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bucky snapped causing everyone to look at him as I went to calm Lifeguard down.

"Hey, Guard look at me. Don't worry about them." I said trying to get her attention.

"She definitely needs a frag." Sideswipe said.

"NOT HELPING!" I yelled at him.

Sides held up his hands as Thor walked over with my shield, I had to get her attention somehow. I had to do it twice to save Tony from her wrath then on Landfall before she attacked Lifeguard. I tossed my shield catching her in the shoulder and lucky for us all she snapped out of it. She looked down at me. "I lost it again didn't I?" she asked.

"Yes, you did." I sighed.

"She is one of them? How does she do that?" Howard asked in awe.

"She is pissed with you dad, so I would stay out of her way. You yelled at her Steve." Tony said.

Bucky came walking over, "You okay doll?" he asked.

"We need to fix this or I just might kill someone." she growled reverting back into her human altform, "And to answer your question Stark I am a triple changer like my twin who is with your hellion of a son."

Peggy looked at me and smiled, "I still owe you that dance." I said smirking.

Liz smiled and lightly smacked me in the back of the head, "You have rhythm on the battlefield Steve not on the dance floor." she joked.

Bucky snorted a laugh and I glared at them as Peggy laughed weakly, "Cade should be back from scouting soon." Brock said.

"Three days of prep, then the mission itself." Jazz said.

"Then..." Hound broke off looking at Bumblebee.

::Captain America and his Howling Commandos.:: 

"And Avengers go in and knock heads in." Liz finished.

"Cut off one head two more will take its place," said Bucky.

"Then we'll hunt two more," Philips said with a smirk.

Peggy and the others nodded their agreement, "So, introductions are in order." Prowl said.

Lifeguard's P.O.V.

After introductions Cade, Shane, and Tessa returned with a familiar face. "Jack!" I called causing the Blonde former S.T.R.I.K.E member to look at me and smile.

"If it isn't the crazy little big sister." he said with a smile walking over and hugging me.

"Rollins what the fuck are you doing here?" Brock demanded.