Chapter 18: A Gun Savvy Zombie

Start from the beginning

Though it didn't take long for the chef to change his thoughts as he swooned. "Even threatening Katsu-chwan is beautiful!"

I wonder if I threatened Sanji with the same threat if he would still be calling me beautiful.

I sighed. He probably would.

.........................

Keeping up with Luffy, who was at the head of our group, I focused on the large amount of zombies starting to crowd the way. Building up a large sum of air, I let it all go out in one sweep, knocking away the crowd of zombies.

However, my air couldn't move the ghost. My eyes widened as two ghost went through Luffy and Sanji, sending both men to the ground beside me. I just barely managed to dodge the one heading towards me.

"I'm finished." Luffy muttered, curling into a ball on the ground. "If I get reborn I want to come back as a worm."

I blinked, kneeling down to Luffy. "What?"

"My eyebrows are so curly..." Sanji weeped, "I wish I were dead."

I turned around wrinkling my nose, "What do eyebrows-?" Shaking my head I growled, "What the hell guys?!" I pushed back the zombies that approached us with a swipe of my sword. "Where's your fighting spirit?!" I demanded.

"Dead." Luffy moaned monotonously.

Looking towards Luffy, I didn't see the ghost coming. It was as if a cold wind went through me, sucking out any positive energy I had. Immediately I lowered my sword and fell to the ground in defeat.

"I'm not even worthy to sit on the ground like trash." I muttered, feeling my body being picked up. It was probably a zombie. Was it time to take out the trash?

"Lead Star!" Usopp yelled, shooting the zombie holding me.

Upon impact the zombie dropped me, allowing me to drop to the ground without a care. Though once again I was picked up, this time by a human Chopper.

"Hurry!" Robin commanded. "We don't have much choice but to run! If we end up like that we're finished."

"If we get caught no one can be saved!" Chopper cried, carrying Luffy and I on his shoulders.

A loud crash echoed as the ground trembled. With a sigh I watched the ground crumble under our feet. My crew let out panicked screams as we found ourselves airborne and falling.

Looking up I found the source of the crash. Seeing the giant red zombie with an underbite snapped me out of my depressed daze.

With a quick snap of reality, I used a large gust of air to propel Chopper, who was still holding Luffy and I, and Robin onto the next cliff. Unfortunately, Usopp and Sanji weren't in the air current, so they continued to fall.

"Well, we lost Usopp and Sanji." I muttered, Chopper placing me down now. "But all the zombies are gone as well."

Standing up I dusted myself off. Looking up my eyes made contact with the mansion. Without a second thought I started running towards the mansion once more. My sketchbook was in there, and I was not okay with anyone on this ship seeing it. Those pictures were for my crew and I.