|34| The End?

Pale grey eyes watched in amusement as the average height girl ran along the broken rocks. He chuckled slightly when another fell to the ground, blood flowing out of that person's chest like a waterfall. And even though the rusty, metal cuffs restricted her movement by a chain joining her wrists together, and another chain linking her ankles together, she had no problem running and swinging the black blade around. 

The wind blew softly, blowing his long pale green hair to one side. His face stayed blank as he watched his past home be destroyed even more. The people that lived in that cave also being slaughtered. But he didn't care. Why should he? He had never met anyone of Orochimaru's experiments in person, he was one of the snakes right-hand men, after all. Well, before he left.

Another couple went down, crimson thick liquid painting the ruble a red colour. But along with the rubble being painted, her pale skin, and ragged clothes were soaked in this red liquid. When all seemed calm, the girl stood in a small clearing of the lifeless bodies. Black and dark red chakra seeped out of every inch of her body, shattering the chains that restrained her. The metal fell on the slippery ground with a clang, and when her wrist and ankles were no longer restrained, the red chakra ceased to escape her body.

The girl tilted her head back, her grip on the black blade loosening. Letting a psychotic laugh for a couple of seconds while stomping and jumping around in the masses of blood, like it a water puddle in the rain. Her finger tips were like claws, her whiskers darker and the blue-violet eyes, pitch black.

The laugh stopped abruptly, her eyes fading into their natural colour. She stopped jumping in the blood, sliding the case on her blade katana. "Seriously, Tsubaki. Stop doing that!" She muttered sealing the blade away into the bracelet. The man couldn't hear what she was saying and didn't care. But as she continued to talk to someone who wasn't there, she also was observing her surroundings.

Violet eyes widening a huge amount, staring at the heaps of bodies around her. She fell to her knees, body shaking uncontrollably. She brought her hands to her forehead, clutching it as the voice continued to praise her for her work. It wasn't the voice of Kurama, the giant fox that she had somehow become acquaintances over the time she was chained. It was a more human voice.

"STOP IT!!" She screamed in agony. 

But no tears ran down her face. She would have been crying before, wanting the pain to stop, for the voice inside her head to stop. And it did, but it also didn't. Seeing the crimson substance drip onto her knees, blood that wasn't her's, she knew. She knew she had gone insane. 

She was lost. She was a monster everyone should fear. And most did.

The man chuckled again, but his face stayed blank. "It's about time we made our move." He mumbled, turning his back to the girl. His black cloak fluttering with the movement, along with the red clouds on it.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Short chapter.....

THE END!

Yup this is the end of the first book!

First fanfiction I wrote and it came to an end. WOW!

THANK YOU GUYS SO, SO MUCH FOR READING.

I will be editing this book soon, possibly start after this is posted. 

Stay tuned for an update with the info for book 2.

TILL NEXT TIME!

Barry-The-Berry~

Unedited, 25/07/2017 (date/month/year)

Edited 16/09/17

Re-edited 21/11/17