|5|Team 12.

I don't own any pictures. If they don't show up, I can't really do anythiing bout it.

---Mina's POV---

So here I stood, in the old man's office, waiting for my new team to show up. Hopefully, they won't take that long to get here, I missed three years of the awesome ramen that can only be found in Konoha. Three years! That's how many bowls?

Today I was wearing my training clothes -I should really get new ones-, they consisted of black trousers, an orange loose tank top and standard ninja sandals.

I've been in this office for more than 20 minutes and I'm starting to get bored at looking at the pictures of the previous Hokage. The first Hokage looked like he'd have a laid back personality, I wonder what it'd be like if he was still Hokage or how it'd be if Gramps wasn't the Hokage, but one of the previous were still alive.

Hmm, what ramen should I have today? Chicken? Maybe miso- My train of thoughts were cut short by a knock echoing through the room. The old man looked up from his paperwork and towards the door.

"Come in." He called, and no sooner three people walked in. They all stood in a line, the tallest and -by the looks of it- the oldest bowed.

"You called." She spoke with a voice that was kinda masculine but still feminine. Get me? Quite a deep feminine voice. She had blue eyes, long brown hair tied in a low ponytail, with two side bangs. She was wearing a blue and black one piece suit and black gloves. Unlike most ninja at her rank, she was wearing the village forehead protector around her hips.

"Oh, we have a new teammate?" A girl with dark blue hair smirked, looking down at me with piercing red eyes

"Oh, we have a new teammate?" A girl with dark blue hair smirked, looking down at me with piercing red eyes. She was taller than me. Wearing a black jacket over a blue t-shirt and dark blue trousers, the leaf symbol also on her belt. Her hair was tied half up, half down and she also had the standard ninja sandals.

"Yay~! We have a new team-mate~!" A cheery voice that belonged to a slightly taller brunette sang

"Yay~! We have a new team-mate~!" A cheery voice that belonged to a slightly taller brunette sang. She had short brown hair and brown eyes to match. Her leaf headband around her left arm.

"Shut up Chiyumi!" The bluenette growled, glaring at the brunette while smacking her upside the head

"Shut up Chiyumi!" The bluenette growled, glaring at the brunette while smacking her upside the head. The brown haired girl, now known as Chiyumi, crouched down in pain.

"B-but Etsuko~" She whined, "I'm just happy to have a new friend~" She continued to whine, crying rivers. Etsuko, on the other hand, a vein popped on her forehead as she started to shout at Chiyumi.

The sensei came towards me, "Sorry 'bout that, they're like that." She explained scratching the back of her neck.

"No worries, this team seems like it'd be fun." I commented watching the bickering with a smile. The sensei laughed a bit and stuck her hand out.

"My name's Akihiko, nice to meet you." She introduced, I shook her hand.

"And mine's Uzumaki, Mina!" It was my turn to introduce myself. Akihiko's eyes widened as the bickering stopped, the older woman turned to look at the Hokage, making eye contact and having a secret conversation. The two girls my age looked at me with wide eyes and mouths slightly agape.

Soon their expressions turned into one of a cheeky grin and confident smirk, Akihiko was now having a conversation as the two walked over to where I stood.

"I'm Etsuko." The blue haired female introduced, crossing her arms. "Let's get one thing straight," she started stepping closer to me, expecting me to step back but I didn't move, looking at her with a small smile, "I don't accept you apart of the team, nor will I ever. So don't expect any nice treatment." She spoke sternly, gazing at me with challenging eyes.

"I never expected to be treated nicely." I spoke, voice sounding duller, looking up at her with the same challenging eyes. She didn't say anything, her smirk turning into a scowl and stepping back.

"Well anyway~" The cheery voice called, "I'm Chiyumi, nice to meet 'cha." She grinned.

"Well," The Hokage gained all our attentions, "Now that introductions are over and done with, I think it's time that the first all girls team go on their first mission, what do you say Team 12?"

~~~

"Man I'm tired~" Chiyumi sighed stretching her arms above her head. I nodded agreeing, the day was spent doing 'missions', but they were actually chores that needed to be done around the village.

"Wanna get some ramen? My treat." I questioned hoping that Etsuko agreed, but she scoffed and continued walking.

"I'm not spending more time with the likes of you more that necessary." She sneered glaring at me. My smile faltered a bit making her smirk and turn away, confident.

Turning my attention to brunette with a hopeful look in my eyes, she met my gaze and nodded enthusiastically. I smiled, "Well then, Chiyumi let's go!~"

She hooked her arm in mine and started skipping to the Ramen Man. It wasn't long until we got to the ramen stand, but the sky was starting to become darker signalling the world was preparing to go to sleep.

"Hey, Miso ramen please!~" Chiyumi ordered once we sat down, she then looked at me and I ordered my usual. "Sorry 'bout that." She apologised using a tone that was different to her usual one but seeing my confused and questioning gaze she explained further, "about Etsuko. She has a hard time expressing her true feelings, I guess." She sighed.

"So," I paused looking for the right word, "She's a Tsundere." I summarised. Chiyumi looked at me in surprise, but that soon changed in the grin she normally wears and started laughing.

"Yeah, a Tsundere." She agreed still laughing.

The ramen didn't take long to be served but even after we ate, we stayed seated in the shop, talking laughing and the thing that I'm most happy about, we became friends. And somehow I knew, I just knew that this friendship was a good one. My only hope is that we, including Etsuko, can form an unbreakable bond.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

This chapter was shorter than the rest, because, well, I ran out of things to write in this chap...

Hope ya like it....

BYE!

Barry-The-Berry~

Edited, 25/07/17 (date/month/year)
Re-edited 15/11/17