|14|Chunin Exam Over!

A scream broke out of the young girl's throat, "Crap!" She shouted jumping out of bed and hurriedly running around the room getting ready. Not bothering to take a shower, she brushed her hair quickly trying not to cringe in pain as she did so. 

When she was done with her hair, she loosely tied her black forehead protector around her forehead. But it fell around her neck, she didn't bother to fix it because she would fix it later. After stumbling a few times trying to put on her ninja sandals, she ran out the house at full speed. Not before grabbing an apple.

Naruto already left the house and forgot to wake Mina up, she made a mental note to punch him later. Last night before she went to sleep, she quickly stopped at the hidden room in the Hokage faces and sealed all the kunai that were there into her bracelet. 

Mina was wearing her usual ninja clothes that consisted of black ninja pants, the jacket she found in the box, a white top underneath it and standard ninja sandals. She closed her eyes while running on the roofs towards her destination, imagining one of the kunai in her hand. There was a small 'tshww' sound and she was holding one of the kunai that had three blades instead of one.

She opened her eyes and leapt forward. As soon as her right foot touched the roof, she twisted it, along with her body and jumped. Spinning in the air for a little while, she used the momentum to throw the kunai further than she would have if she hadn't spun.

Once it landed, the multi hair coloured girl was crouching next to within a second of it landing. She grinned, pulling the kunai out of the ground and made the kunai seal back into the bracelet. Now she was in front of the gates where the last part of the exam was being held. Finishing her apple, she threw it in the bin that was conveniently next to where she was. 

Standing up straight, she pushed the gates open. They made a loud creak noise and as she took a step in, she felt all those pairs of eyes on her. Why did the door have to make such a loud noise? She questioned silently, ignoring the eyes on her she walked calmly to stand in the line of genin.

"Why is your headband around your neck?" Etsuko questioned Mina who was standing next to her.

"Oh..." Mina untied the headband that was indeed around her neck and retied it on her forehead. "I woke up late, and I didn't tie it strong enough so it fell around my neck." She explained, putting her hands in her pockets once she was done and started listening to the rules.

"Look at the people who you'll be against." The proctor said, "Alright, first match Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Neji. Everyone else goes to the viewing area!" He ordered.

Everyone did as told and went to the viewing area. "YOU BETTER WIN NARUTO!" Mina shouted from the viewing area. Naruto grinned up at her and gave a thumbs up. And so the match began, not before the two opponents having a stare down.

~~~

"Good job, Naru-nii!" Mina congratulated slapping her hand on the blonde's back, a little too hard.

"Thanks!" Naruto thanked painfully. Not long after Naruto's fight against the destiny-loving Hyuuga, the next match was called.

"Temari vs Etsuko!" The proctor shouted. And no sooner had the two very confident females made their way down to fight. "Begin!"

Temari instantly swung her giant fan, creating wild wind pushing the blue haired ninja back. After, what seemed like ages, the wind stopped which allowed Etsuko to make hand signs. Mina's eyes widened at what she was doing but then smiled a confident smile. 

This match was over once it started. Fire beats wind nature, right? The blond prepared to swing her fan once again but was too late. A giant fireball was heading straight towards Temari being as confident in her jutsu as she is, managed to swing her fan, creating another large gust of wind.