Chapter Fifty Four

JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
When the plane landed I got off as quick as possible. I raced out of the airport. It was 4.45am. Ella should still be in the airport.  I just hoped I could get there quick enough. I pulled over a cab and jumped inside. "Jfk airport please, as quick as you can" I said slightly out of breath.
"Woah man going from one airport to another, you crazy man" he said. I ignored his comment and stared nervously out the window.
We drove for about fifteen minutes before we got caught in really bad traffic.
"Mann we going to be here for awhile" the driver said casually.
"No no no this can't be happening" I said. "How far away is it?".
"It's like a mile away".
"I can do this" I said taking a deep breath. I opened the door and ran out of the cab. "Hey dude!" I heard the cab driver scream "Youre crazy! AND WHERE'S MY CASH!".
I suddenly realised I never paid the driver but that didn't matter now. I was racing as fast as I could.  Adrenaline kept me going. I was determined. Nothing was going to stop me.
I ran half a mile, I could feel my energy deflating fast. I stopped for a moment and tried to regain my breath. I saw the airport in the distance.
"Half a mile Joey, half a mile" I said to myself. "YOU CAN DO THIS" I screamed as I began running again.
I arrived at main desk of the airport. I was completely out of breath. I was sweaty and probably looked horrible but I didn't care.
"Where is..*gasps* the flight from michegan *gasps* gate" I asked trying to regain my breath. 
"Flight 154 from Michegan? That arrived at 4:30, luggage collection was delayed so they're only collecting their suitcases now, It's gate four over there" She said pointing.
"*gasp* thanks" I began running towards the gate.

~•~•~•~•~•~•
ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
I saw my suitcase come around the luggage belt. I tried my best at pulling it off but it proved to be very difficult because it was so heavy.
"Do you need help with that?" A familiar voice said behind me.
I turned around and my jaw dropped. "Joey" I gasped.
Joey was standing there, out and breath and sweaty but it didn't matter. "W..what..what are you doing here?" I stuttered surprised. 
"I came here Ella, for you. I found your letter, you said you still love me and Ella I love you too, I love you more than anything in the world, I have always loved you, I never stopped loving you".
"Joey I..".
"Ella you really don't have to say anything. I know I'm a lunatic, I followed my ex to New York, I ran a mile just to get here.  You probably think I'm a crazy stalker, but I don't care. I can't let you go. I was insane for letting you go six months ago, I thought it was right and this whole week I tried to convince myself that it still was the right decision but it wasn't, i never truly got over you and I don't think I ever will".
I was breathless, he loved me. I loved him too.
I burst into tears.
"Joey" I cried "I love you too, I love you so damn much".
He put his hand at the pack of my head and pulled me close. I put my hand on his shoulder. We kissed. But this kiss was different from all our others. Sparks went off like fireworks. I know it's weird to say but I missed his lips.

"Ella" he gasped when we pulled apart. I was speechless.
"Ella we have to go home, you know you shouldn't have came here, you belong in michegan, you said it yourself. It's home".
"Joey I can't go back, everyone hates me".
"No one hates you, it's all in your head. You need to come back, you know you belong there. The show. It's not complete without you".
"Joey I'm not sure.." I said confused.
"Ella I'm not letting go of you again, you have to come back with me. Please please please" he said taking my hands. I looked into his eyes. They were teary.
"I didn't come all this way for nothing" he said.

I though for a moment. I loved Joey and I wanted to be with him.
"Yes" I said finally.
Joeys face lit up. He kissed me again.
I smiled, crying tears of Joy.