Chapter Fourty Six

JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
I stood in the hall still kissing each other. Jaime pulled apart. "We should stop" She said still gazing into my eyes. "Yeah we should" I said as we leaned in to kiss again. I pressed my lips on hers, not sure why.
"We really should stop" I said. "Yeah whatever" She said as we kissed again. For some reason neither of us could resist. We were standing in the middle of a hallway, anyone could see us, even Ella was coming this way yet neither of us could stop. It was really strange. I never even thought of Jaime in this way before. My head was spinning. It was almost like a spell had been cast on me. I was confused. Maybe there was something between Jaime and I? No that couldn't be.. could it?

Suddenly around the corner we heard someone shout. "WHERE THE HELL IS RICHTER!?".
Jaime and I pulled apart quickly. Matt came quickly around the corner.
"Joey what the hell are you doing? We've been waiting on stage for you for like the last ten minutes!" He shouted "Just come on" he said walking away quickly. I looked at Jaime and couldn't help but smile. She winked at me as I walked off towards the stage.
"There he is" Darren said sarcastically as I took my place on stage.
"And with the biggest grin on his face too" Brian said "What have you been up to man?".
I ignored him and Matt ordered for the scene to start.

~•~•~•~•~•~•
ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Youre Harry Freakin Potter! I wouldnt wince at all, you're invincible to all harm! like Betty Crocker, i want to eat you up, no one will beat you up with that charm remember Harry  kid youre the boss, you're the king, you're the bomb!" I sung, my voice cracking "Gee that last note is really high" I sighed. 

"How about when you sing 'remember Harry kid' you go low and then when you sing 'You're the boss, the king, the bomb' you get higher and higher. That should be a more comfortable note" A.J said "Try it again". 
I resung the verse but got distracted by Jaime who was whispering something to Lauren. I finished and A.j seemed happy with it.
I walked over to Lauren and Jaime. I saw Jaime hesitate when she saw me approaching. 
"Anyways I have to go" I heard her say. She quickly walked away.
"What was that about" I asked Lauren as she turned around.
"Oh it's nothing she was just telling me something" Lauren said brushing me off.
"Oh well okay" I said "So what do you think of Nate?" I said changing the topic of conversation.
"Oh yeah I was chatting to him earlier, he seems really nice" she smiled.
"Yeah he's great, It's just really awkward for him being here when he knows nobody and I'm too busy to be with him 24/7" I sighed.
"Yeah I can see it would be toug-" Lauren was cut off.
"Draco to the stage!" Nick shouted, "That's me" Lauren said walking away.
"Why was everyone acting so weird around me?".