Chapter Fourty Four

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•

Four months later

"Did somebody say Harry Potter?
Rita Skeeter here from the Daily Prophet reporting to you live, dear, readers, from Platform 9 ¾ where I just happened upon the original Wiz Kid himself, Harry Potter the lad who lived. Now, let's you and me get on the level HP. Where have you been for ten years? Are you excited to go to Hogwarts? Are you frightened for your life?" I said going through my lines.

"Why would I be frightened for my life?" Nate asked going through Harry‘s lines.

"Well, ain't you cocksure. Know this, dear readers, HP-the eleven year old tike shows no fear, even in the face of a murderous dog like Sirius Black".

"Who's Sirius Black?"

"Who's Sirius Black?- You don't know? He used to be your dad's best friend until he betrayed him to the Dark Lord and got him killed. Yup, turns out he was a Death Eater. He killed thirteen ducks before they caught him and I mean people. He hates your guts, wants you dead. He just escaped from Azkaban but it's no skin off your back kid. You know why?" I began singing  "You're Harry Freakin' Potter! I wouldn't wince at all, you're invincible to all harm.
Like Betty Crocker, I wanna eat you up, no one'll beat you up with that charm. Remember Harry kid, you're the boss, you're the king, you're the bomb! Keep your nose clean kid, don't take any wooden sickles ha!".

"Great job!" Nate cheered.
"Thank you" I said collapsing down beside him on the sofa. 
"I can't wait to see you live on stage" He smiled putting his arm around me.
We had been dating for about four months.  He was coming to Michegan with me for the show. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea bringing him with me. I knew that joey would be there. But Nate insisted on coming with me.

We were flying off today it was a week to the show and i still had to learn a big dance number as well as rehearse some scenes and get a costume.
I knew things were going to get stressful as soon as we landed so Nate and I were taking things easy until then.
"Okay I just want to go over my other lines" I said taking a swig of water and standing up again.

"Good Morning Wizarding World, Rita Skeeter here reporting to you live from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It's dawn out here on the Quidditch field as we prepare to bare witness to the epic battle between Pee-Wee Gryffindor and Slythereen Teams. Today, dear readers, we'll be deciding which team deserves to be remembered as champions and who will forever be disgraced as eternal wienies" I said. "I wonder what do we have here. You there! Nerd, what can you tell us about this gruesome sight young man?"

"Well, that's our coach, Professor Lupin. He's killed this beautiful doe in some kind of blood lust" Nate said pretending to be Neville, he changed his voice and did his best professor lupin impression " Whoa, whoa, OH GOD HELP ME! What the…WHO'D I KILL?".

"Good morning Mr. Lupin, my name is Rita Skeeter, I'm a reporter for the Daily Profit".

"Oh hi!".

" Care to explain what's going on here?"

" Well, I think that everybody's just getting excited for a nice game of Quidditch. I know my team is rearing to go".

"No, I'm referring to the slaughtered doe and the fact that your entire person is soaked in blood"

"Uh…well, well uh…it's tradition.
Yes, it's tradition that every game, before the match, that the Gryffindor Peewee Quidditch Team kill a defenseless doe and devour
Ah, in doing so we are able to absorb the power and ferocity…of a doe".

After a few more lines of dialogue it was my turn to speak again. 

"M-Mr. Lupin, it's widely rumored you are engaged in a heated quarrel with a one Severus Snape.
What do you make of the allegations made by Professor Snape that you are, and I quote, "Unfit to teach children, are a danger to yourself and others, has never graduated Hogwarts, and are a washed-up…loser.
"That's bullshit... I mean those are half-truths. Listen, you can tell Snape that he's a jerk and you can quote me on that".
"Oh, my dear readers, I am star-struck. Entering the scene is none other than Harry Freakin' Potter, the Gryffindor Seeker".

"It's hanging Daily Prophet" Nate said now as Harry.

"Harry, kid, good luck on the game.
It's time for spectators to take their seats for what's shaping up to be a truly remarkable game of Quidditch. Rita Skeeter, signing off".