Chapter Twenty Five

~•~•~•~•~•~•
ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
I woke up the next morning and yawned. I looked down at Joey, he was still asleep and was snoring softly.
I lifted my phone and checked the time. 10 o'clock. I shook joey waking him up.
"Whatt" he groaned.
"Get up Lazy bones".
Joey yawned and sat up stretching.
"Did I sleep on you all night?" He asked.
"Yeah pretty much".
"Well you make a wonderful pillow" he laughed standing up.
"Now take me to the kitchen" I laughed. Joey lifted me and carried me to the kitchen, sitting me at the table.
"Hello kids" my Dad said as we sat at the table.
"Dig in" my mom said pointing at the food on the table.

"Did you sleep okay last night Joey" Mom asked.
"Yeah I did" Joey smiled.
"So Ella, it actually didn't snow last night, but they think it's going to snow tonight instead,  so I think if you want any hope of getting into the city it would be today".
"Yeah I think we'll go in today, I mean if Joey is willing" I laughed.
"Yeah of course that would be great".

Awhile later we went into the car and Joey began driving.
"You'll need to tell me where to go because I have no clue" Joey siad unsure.
"So take a left at the top of this road up here".
"What Lane?" He asked.
"Um, get into second here".

Eventually we arrived in city centre and We visited many of the tourist spots before deciding to go for coffees.
Joey and I sat at a table. The waitress brought our drinks to our table. 
"So what do you think of Boston?" I asked taking a sip of my coffee.
"Its pretty cool, Shame it's so cold though".
"Yeah I know" I laughed "I was thinking we could do some shopping now, I haven't really gotten a chance to get out".
"Oh well that's fair enough,  who do you need to buy for".
"So basically I need to get for my parents, my sister and I want to get something for each of the starkids".

After we were finished we went into the shops. I bought a cookbook for my mum, along with a box of posh sweets. For my Dad I bought a book about crime along a novelty puzzle kit. I bought a doll for my sister and I bought her a small candy hamper.

We walked into a chocolate shop and seen a stand where you can spell names out in chocolate. I spelled out the names of each of the starkids, making sure not to forget anyone.
I also bought bracelets for my closest girl-friends. 

After a long day we arrived home. We took our stuff inside and went into the living room.
Mum and Dad along with Alex came into the room.
"Ella, we're going across the street,  the smiths are having a Christmas party and we're calling over for a bit".
"That's fine, tell them I say Happy Holidays".

Joey looked at me, before grinning and standing up.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
He suddenly lifted me up, "I want to sit on my lap so I can hold you".
I smiled.
He sat down with putting his arms around me.
I grabbed the remote putting on a Christmas movie.
Joey put his hand in my hair and started playing with it.
I took his other hand in mine and squeezed it tightly.
God I loved him.