Chapter Thirty

Finally Saturday rolled around, we were having a huge party in the theatre with everyone and a few of our friends outside starkid.
I got dressed in a casual dress and did my makeup.
"You look beautiful" Joey smiled.
"What time does the party start" I asked.
"Half an hour ago" Joey laughed.
"Half an hour! Joey you should've told me we were late!" I exclaimed.
"I didn't want to rush your important beauty routine" he laughed.
"Youre a jerk, now let's go! I'm so excited".

We arrived at the theatre, there was music coming from inside, Joey opened the door and held it open for me.
"THE GUEST OF HONOUR IS FINALLY HERE" Joey yelled, everyone looked up at us and cheered.
Lauren, Jaime and a load of the others rushed over to me.
"Ella I've missed you so much!".
"Thank god you're here!".
"Its been way too long!".
Eveyone gave me hugs and greeted me.
I went down to the stage where I saw Darren, "Oh my Gosh it's Ginny Weasley!" He exclaimed coming over to me.  "You-You're Harry potter" I said reciting my line from the musical.
Darren laughed "Good to see you" he said giving me a hug and kissing my cheek.
"Its great to be back here" I laughed.
"Here I'd love to stay and chat but Nick's been nagging me for the past half hour about setting up this karaoke machine, so I better get started" He laughed.
"I'll chat to you later" I smiled.

Later on in the party Joe Walker arrived loudly announcing his arrival. "THE DARK LORD IS HERE" He screamed "AND I BROUGHT BEERS".
Even though most of us were underage, everyone let out a cheer. I suppose that was the college life though, it was a party nobody seemed to care.

Joe handed me a beer and started chatting to me. Joey came up behind him and started to talk.
"Ella there's someone special I want you to meet, this is my Dick" Joey laughed pointing at Joe.
"Joey what are you talking about, Ella and I met ages ago" Walker laughed.
"Don't be so dirty" I grinned.
"She's not denying that we met anyways" Walker smirked "Go you" he said to Joey before walking away.

I took a sip of my beer, "I didn't know you drank beer?" Joeys said sitting next to me.
"I don't" I laughed "but I'm young, I might as well live".
"Well cheers" Joey said clinking his bottle off mine.

Matt got on stage and began to speak.
"So we're about two weeks into our rehearsals of Me and My Dick,  and we thought we might give those of you that aren't in the musical a special preview of one of the songs,  so everyone involved in the song 'Ready to go' get on stage now!".
"Crap I don't know the lyrics " Joey said standing up.

A.J started playing the piano and jaime bagan singing "look at me, with my pigtails so tight
You'd think that I might explode, right?
Look at me, with my arms in a twist
Not alarming I missed the right road".

Then Devin began to sing" It's not too late, To turn around
And find a better way"

"It's not up to fate
To lay the groundwork
For a better day!"

"You gotta, shake it up
Put your hair down darlin'
You really need to unwind"

"I gotta pick it up
'Cause my life is calling
Me on the other line
It's time to start over
And today is like
The first day of the year
So get that chip off my shoulder
'Cause its weighing me down
And keeping you right here

"I want to get out
See the great big world out there".

They both began singing together
"It's time to set out
'Cause I feel
There's something in the air
I might be losing my mind
But there's one thing that I know:
That I'm finally ready
So ready to go!"

Joey and Joe came on stage then and did some dialogue before joey started to sing "Hey Dick, does My hair look alright?".

They all finished the song perfectly and everyone began cheering.

"Okay my turn, and all of you are going to love this" Darren said picking up his guitar and sitting centre stage.
He began playing the start to "Goin back to Hogwarts" and everyone began cheering.
"Underneath these stairs.." he began singing.
"And I'll do it all with me best friend Ron cause together were totally awesome".
"Yeah cause together were totally awesome! " Joey shouted standing up.
We went through the song, I even sung at my parts, it was so fun.
Throughout the night, thing got even better, everyone was tipsy after drinking and everyone was taking part in the karaoke.

Everyone was drinking and going crazy, I grabbed Joey.
"Can I have a piggyback? I'm sick of sitting in this God damn chair".
"Of course" he said picking me up, I held onto his neck.
Joey started to move around dancing with all the others. After about ten minutes joey spoke "sorry Ella, my back is getting sore,  I'm putting you down".
He put me down and turned to me. A shocked expression suddenly came across his face.
"Ella" Joey gasped.
"What? what's up?" I asked suddenly worried. 
"You:- You're standing.." he said.
I looked down, I didn't even realise.  I wasn't even holding onto anything, this was the first time this ever happened.
Joey took my hand "Can you take a step?".
I shakily put my foot forward, putting it down again, I slowly moved my other foot, taking a step.
"I can't believe this".