Chapter Fourty Three

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•

Two months later

I sat in the studio watching Nate do his lines in the sound booth. I laughed as he put on different voices. 
He left the sound boots and collapsed in the chair beside me.
"Takes a lot out of you doesn't it" He laughed.
"It sure does" I smiled.
"Okay Ella, I have something to ask and I'm just going to say it" He said suddenly serious.
"Go for it" I said slightly nervous.
"Will you go out with me? I understand if you say no but I just needed to ask".
I thought for a moment, I thought about joey, I mean it has been two months. I just wasn't sure if I was ready to move on. "Just do it ella" I thought. I had too, I had to get over him.

"Yes" I said. A huge grin appeared over Nates face.
"Thank you so much" he said hugging me.
I was actually kind of excited.

Later that day I got a phone call from Nick.
"Hey Ella" he said.
"Oh hey Nick! It's been so long" I smiled.
"Yeah I know it's crazy. I know you've been busy with work and everything but the thing is Matt, Brian and I wrote a sequel to Avpm".
"Are you serious? That's so cool!".
"..and we'll it isn't Harry Potter without Ginny Is it? You can hardly come to rehearsals and stuff?".
"Yeah.. well I don't think I can get much time off..".
"Well here's what we will do, Ginny doesn't really have a big part in the play anyways, I was going to ask you to play Rita Skeeter but it's not a huge part anyways, I think that if you could come about a week or two before the show it would be enough time for you to learn the dances and do your lines and stuff".
"I think that it would be perfect".
"Brilliant Ella thank you so much, I will mail you the script".
"Thank you Nick, tell everyone over there I say hi!".
"Will do, bye Ella!".

As soon as we ended the call I began thinking.  Going back to Michegan would mean that I have to see Joey again.  I haven't talked to him since we were together.

~•~•~•~•~•~
JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
Matt had made us all gather in the theatre. I hadn't seen everyone since me and my dick. I haven't left the my house much. I missed Ella and even though it's been two months I havent got over her. It's impossible. I loved her to much to let her go.
I sat down and watched as everyone gathered in front of the stage. Jaime sat beside me.
"Hi joey" She said with a slight head tilt. "I haven't seen you in so long".
"Yeah.. yeah it's been awhile" I said.
"Are you okay?" She said concerned. 
"Yeah I'm fine" I said putting a fake smile on my face.
"I'm unconvinved" She said "I'm always here-".
Just then our conversation was interrupted by Matt who was now on stage with Nick and Brian.
"Hello everyone! It's great to see you all again!".
Everyone cheered a little and then Brian began speaking.
"So Nick, Matt and I along with the help of Darren have decided to write a brand new play, A Very Potter Sequel!".
Everyone cheered louder his time.
"Yeah and we'll since all of yous have the same roles there will be no auditions".
Everyone seemed happy at this.
"I was talking to Ella today too" Nick added "She will be coming within the last two weeks of rehearsals to do her part so basically we have the full team!".
The atmosphere in the room lifted as everyone was now excited. My mind was still stuck on what Nick just said. Ella would be coming. I don't know how I felt about this. I don't know how Ella would feel either.