Riko × nerdy!male!Reader

→ Dedicated to and requested by GuyWhoLovesLoveLive→Thank you for requesting, voting and commenting!→I don’t know if I should ship KyanRika or ShukaRika :(→Man, the Chingay Parade I went to with my pals fridging rocked

Dedicated to and requested by GuyWhoLovesLoveLive
Thank you for requesting, voting and commenting!
I don’t know if I should ship KyanRika or ShukaRika :(
Man, the Chingay Parade I went to with my pals fridging rocked.
If you were to ask me what was the part I enjoyed the most, it’ll probably be when we were playing with the pom-poms and the tops flew to the row in front of us while we were laughing like retards :’)

QOTD:

KyanRika or ShukaRika?

Help me decide ;-;

|With You|

  The beautifully articulated notes of a piano rang peacefully down the hall, catching your attention.

  She was still playing at this hour?

  “(Y/N), watch your step,” your companion said, catching hold of your arm before you could trip over the plastic bag strewn carelessly on the floor. “Focus.”

  “Ri–Right,” you stuttered, and picked up the plastic bag, adding it to the rest of the trash you had collected earlier. “We’re almost done.”

  “You heard what happened, right?” (R/N) asked, beads of perspiration lining his forehead as he mopped the tiles thoroughly. “The person she loved died recently, and the dude was my roommate.”

  “Yes,” you saddened. “I did.”

  So she had already loved someone?

  That made for a zero chance of having her by your side.

  “I guess you could call him my best pal,” (R/N) continued, moving the mop away to check the floor. “He was a cool guy.”

  His face changed, and you knew not to prod any further.

  “Sorry for your loss,” you mumbled. Then, deciding to lift the mood, you asked, “So, how’s things with Maki-chan?”

  Your friend blushed slightly and he cleared his throat awkwardly. “Was planning to take her out today, actually. But I don’t know if she’s free.”

  “Well, after we’re done, you could always bring her out.”

  “She’s got a music project she has to finalise by tomorrow. I was supposed to be her partner but...things happened.”