66

"Show time, Ana," Damon says under his breath.

Ana nods and is escorted out of the room by Jacob and Trinity. Jackson follows to make sure that there won't be any problems.

For the first time ever Ana actually heads to her room and plans on using the emergency escape there.

She finds Shandee looking out her door anxiously and pulls her to the room. Ana goes to her closet and the others go with her. They get in there just in time to hear two men open the door. "Who are we looking for again?"

"The maid Shandee, she's our informant. She said that she would be on this floor, but wasn't sure which room since she'd be looking for more information or some such shit." The men's voices were loud but not loud enough to be in this room, they were in Damon's room.

Ana turns to Shandee with fire in her eyes and motions for Trinity to knock Shandee out. Quickly the boys help Ana do a dress switch. They finish just as the men come into the room. Ana has Trinity and Jacob pull their guns on her.

"What do we have here?" The dark haired man asks opening the closet door to see the silent tableau before them.

"What you see is a traitor." Trinity spits at Ana, he knows how to play this game.

The men have their guns out and directed on the two men. "Out, and bring the unconscious bitch. Seems she likes her guards young. You do more for her than just guard her eh?" The man makes some lascivious jokes and crude gestures. 

Jacob and Trinity give him dirty looks but don't say anything.

Jacob intentionally bumps into Ana on his way out the door knocking her down. "Watch where you're going bitch." His voice is angry and bitter. He's learned well from Ana how to act.

"Bastards always thinking that they are so hot. They won't be so hot when Snake gets done with them." Ana smirks and makes sure the two men from Snake don't see it but she winks at Trinity and Jacob.

The men with the guns make sure that Trinity and Jacob don't have any weapons then make them carry the unconscious traitor down the stairs they have Ana follow. She swaggers after them. 

All of Damon's and her men are familiar with Ana's tactics and none give her away. A few even help the act along by calling her names and spitting at her like she was the traitor that she's pretending to be.

She's following the men back into the ballroom, but it has definitely changed. There are pools of blood every where along with men down hurt, dying or already dead. Ana is furious, but keeps it to herself and only smirks at the sight before her.

She sees Damon kneeling by a pool of blood. Him and Calum both with their hands over their heads. 

Ana can't resist the chance to taunt him, to taunt them both. "Ohhh, look at the mighty Phoenix now. Kneeling before his betters, and his lover in the hands of his enemy." She giggles at his look of outrage.

"How could you Shandee? Ana gave you a second chance. She offered you a home and a job, she gave everything to you and you sold her out." Damon had figured it out fairly quickly what had happened.

Trinity and Jacob were told to throw 'Ana' down and to go join Phoenix. So Trinity did, she wouldn't be waking anytime soon and if Ana has her way she might not wake at all. Trinity and Jacob take up similar positions as Damon at his side.

"What kind of offer did she give me? She took all the money and was only willing to give me thousands out of Spider's millions. What kind of deal was that?"

"She should have killed you when she had the chance." Damon replies venomously.

"Children, children as entertaining as this is it is getting old." Snake and another man say entering the conversation.

"You want entertaining? Watch me dance." Ana demands.

Damon snorts in derision. "You? you are too young to know how to dance. Ana now, Ana knows how to dance. I've never seen a better dancer."

When Snakes men looked for weapons they didn't pat Damon down good enough. He's learned from Ana as well and has a knife hidden. There is enough distraction that Damon is able to get the knife out and start working on the ties on his wrists. He's never thought to bind wrists together above the head. It's damn uncomfortable. 

Ana continues her tirade distracting the guards. "I know this bastard has a central music system. I've heard the same shitty  classical stuff in all the rooms. If he has something besides classical then I'll dance to show you that I know what I'm talking about."

"Phoenix, where's the control for the music system?" Snake and his silent friend ask just wanting the debate to end and perhaps get some hot entertainment. Even if the girl doesn't know shit about dancing seeing her hot body would be worth it.

When Damon refuses to answer fast enough he man behind him hits him with the butt of his gun. Damon gives him a death glare but answers, "There are controls in each room. The controls for this room is in that corner." Damon tries to point with his head to the corner behind him.

"I can't dance in here, too much blood I'll slip and fall." And that is a concern for Ana, she doesn't want to hurt her child.

Snake and the silent man confer and nod. "Fine we'll take it out to the hall. Phoenix you will show where the controls for the music are and how to change the music to something more appropriate for the dancing." Snake orders but he's starting to get bored.

Damon grumbles to himself but allows himself to be pulled up and manages to pass the knife over to Trinity in the process. They all troop out to the hall and Damon takes the man behind him to the control panel for the music.

The man makes a selection and Ana takes her position. The music starts and all eyes of the enemy turn to her. Phoenix and Hawk's men have to concentrate on what they should be doing. Hawk's men have been well trained by Ana to keep a hidden knife and they all get free of their bonds while Ana distracts them.

Suddenly the power is cut and that's when Damon and the other prisoners take action. When the power comes back on a short time later, Damon and Jacob are down. Red blooming across their shirts. Michael has his father in front of him with a knife at his throat and the unknown gentleman is being restrained.

"Damon, Jacob, no, no, no, NO!" Ana is hysterical as she goes to them. Jacob had gone in front of Damon to protect him and lies in front of Damon.

Ana feels for a pulse, there isn't one. She feels for a pulse for Damon, there is one but it's weak.

Michael slides the knife across his father's throat. Snake falls down at his feet dead.

Trinity then gently escorts Ana away from Damon and Jacob. "Ana, let the doctor help them."

Calum takes charge of the prisoners as the rest of Ana's men come in from outside.

Calum goes to Ana, "What do you want done with Shandee?" He asks gently to the sobbing woman in Trinity's arms.

"Let Shawn have his fun." Ana's voice is laced with venom. She doesn't care what Shawn does to the traitorous bitch.

"Trinity, let me take her," Jackson says coming up to the pair. "Get your wounds looked at as soon as you can." Trinity nods and hands Ana over to Jackson. Ana just turns her head into Jackson's neck.

There is silence in the hall. The only sounds that of the doctor and the other medical workers trying desperately to save the lives of the two men Ana needs to live and Ana's sobs.

Calum silently directs things with Michael. Soon the invaders are gone except for the dead. Calum releases the snobs and after the police take statements they are released to go home.