39

"Ana," Trinity says coming into her room.

"Trinity, congratulations," Ana tries to smile but it falls flat. She hasn't been able to smile since Christmas break. That's when everything fell apart.

Trinity sees the pain in her eyes and knows time is short. "Thank you. When are we leaving?"

Ana intentionally misunderstands his question. "The party starts at the hotel in half an hour. We should be leaving soon."

Trinity grabs Ana's arm as she tries to pass him, "Stop it, Ana. I need to know, when are we leaving Phoenix's house?"

"Tomorrow. I didn't want to ruin your's and Trina's night. You both deserve to enjoy this night. You've worked hard to graduate and with the top honors in the school, you and Trina both. I'm very proud of you both."

Ana goes to him and gives him a hug. "Ana," Trinity starts to say but Ana moves back from him.

"No, he made his choice. I've only stayed this long so you could finish high school with your friends. I'll be enrolling in online next year so that won't be a problem. The new house is ready according to Jonah. No one knows of it, not even Calum. I want it kept that way.

"Now it's time to go and celebrate." Ana doesn't want to celebrate though. Ever since she found out that Damon was dating Jenny again she's been sick. He chose the lying bint over her and that's not something she can easily forgive, not this time. He knew of the death threats Jenny gave her and he still went back to her.

She hasn't spoken to Damon since she found out Christmas day. Finding that bitch in the house for breakfast kissing Damon, Ana has never felt so betrayed in her life. It was only the reasoning of Gemma and others that she stayed to let Trinity finish school.

She didn't invite Damon to the graduation party, she doesn't know if the others did or not. She no longer cares.

She doesn't even plan on taking much with her. Only her clothes and not even all of that. The rest were gifts from Damon and she can't stand looking at them any more. She's already had them packed up so she doesn't have to. She even has her clothes that she wants to take packed as well. Once Trinity and her men are ready she'll be ready to go as well.

"How long will it take you to pack?" Ana asks as they leave her room.

Trinity shrugs, "I'm more or less packed. I figured you'd want to leave as soon as possible after graduation."

Ana breathes a sigh of relief. Someone understands her at least.

"The men?" She holds more trepidation about them.

"They don't like that you are going behind Calum's back, but they are ready to go as well. Some have already taken their things to the new house. What about Trina?"

Ana takes a deep breath and sighs, "I'll be talking to her tonight. I'll let her know that if she wishes that she can divorce Calum now. She won't be allowed into the new house until then. You and your mother will be allowed to see her, but not at the house until she is no longer married to Calum.

"There is no way that Calum won't tell Damon the location of the new house if he finds out about it. Damon may not give a shit about me but he still has delusions of owning me."

"It's not ownership, Ana, you are his ward. He is legally responsible for you." Trinity says patiently. They've had this conversation before.

"He doesn't give a shit, Trinity. He's proved that to me over the last six months very clearly." Ana ends their conversation as they get in the car and head over to where she was hosting the party.