12. The Trip

Theodore Sands above ⬆

Seeing Parker like this made me wanna cry so that's what we did, we held onto each other and cried. I didn't want him to go through that. I would've switched places with him in a heartbeat. He's such a nice person to me and he came from a family like that. He astonishes me.

"You are amazing," I say softly. I take Parker's face in my hands kiss him. The way our mouths move in sync to the way his arm feels pulling me into him is amazing. I close my eyes involuntarily. I can feel his tears hitting my cheeks as mine slid down. The kiss is so passionate and deep. My fingers find their way into his hair. I give it a slight tug and he releases a moan. We break apart and rest our foreheads against each other. I look away and can feel a blush forming on my cheeks.

"Wow," Parker breathes out.

"Yeah," I whisper.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I felt like it," I say and bite my lip making him groan. I give his hair another slight tug and he lets out a low growl. I lick my bottom lip and that makes him go crazy. He smashes his lips back to mine. This time it's slower, more intimate. His tongue licked my bottom lip making me spread my lips letting his tongue enter my mouth. His arms tighten around my waist lifting me slightly, making me stand on my toes. I found myself pushed against his car and my legs being pulled around his waist. We broke apart slowly. Parker's lips found their way to my neck. I arched my neck giving him more room.

"Where are we going?" I asked, trying to keep my eyes open as the wonderful sensation spreads through my body.

"Nowhere," he mumbles against my neck. He's being so stubborn. But why did I care? I loved the way he feels on my skin.

"Parker, where are we going?" I ask again.

"Why?"

"So we can go and have a good time."

"I'm already having a good time," Parker mumbles. Damn, he's right. I'm having a good time here too.

"Please. I wanna go," I breathe out. He moves his lips up to my face, kissing my jaw to my ear.

"Fine," he says kisses me one last time on the lips. It's soft and gentle. We finally break apart and untangle my legs around him. Parker opens my door for me and going to sit in his own seat. He starts the car and places one hand on my thigh.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Don't worry Cupcake, you'll love it," he says, rubbing his hand along my thigh encouragingly.

"Okay, lover boy," I respond as I stare out the window, watching the scenery go by. We finally stop by a little house surrounded by woods. The little house is a wooden cabin with flowers and lights indicating where the pathway is under the night sky. Parker had oped my door and helped me out. He intertwined our fingers and led me inside. This place looked like his private spot. He dropped his backpack to the floor and let go of my hand as I looked around. In the middle of the room was empty. There was nothing there. Everything was around the empty space. I continue to tour the house. It had a small kitchen, two guest bedrooms, one bathroom, and one master bedroom. I walked into the master bedroom and it was painted a light brown with a king sized bed on the right with a television on the left.

"Cupcake," Parker called out to me. I made my way back to the living area. As I looked around there was a blanket on the floor with containers of food. There were some homemade cupcakes and cookies, pizza, pineapple, and some bottles of water.

"Wow," I said as I walked over to him.

"Do you like it? Do you want different food? I'm sorry, I didn't know what you wanted. I got just plain pizza because I thought that was safest. I should've asked you what you wanted. I-" I cut off Parker's rant by giving him a tight hug. He was stiff at first but relaxed and hugged me back. I pulled away, still in his hold, and smiled.

"I love it," I said quietly.

"Really?" he questioned nervously.

"Really," I said and placed my hands around his neck.

"The food is getting cold," he said staring into my eyes.

"I'm not that hungry anyway," I whispered in his ear as I placed kisses along his jawline.

"Me neither," he said and let out a low moan. I kissed down his neck. Once I reached his collarbone he let out another moan. I found his sweet spot. I bit lightly and could feel him tense when I did it. I started to head upwards grazing my tongue as I went. I could tell he loved every moment of it. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. He pulled me up and kissed me so carefully as if he was too rough I would break. I closed my eyes and let my body melt at his touch. We pulled away slowly catching our breaths.

"I could do that forever," Paker said. I just nodded in return. My stomach growled loudly, demanding food. Parker laughed at my embarrassment. I felt a blush of embarrassment wash over my cheeks. I lowered my head but Parker placed a finger under it making me look at him.

"You're cute," Parker smiled at me.

"Thank you," I whispered, smiling back.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied giving him a quick peck.

He let me go and we sat on the blanket. Parker wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I rest my head on his shoulder. I kneeled and reached towards the pizza. As I was coming back to sit with Parker his phone started ringing and he gave me an apologetic smile. I ushered for him to go and take the call. A few minutes later he came back with a hopeful smile on his face.

"What was that?" I asked.

"If I asked would you go on a trip to see my parents with me?" Parker asked with a hopeful smile.

"Nope," I replied bluntly.

"I can't do this alone," he pouts adorably.

"You have Theodore."

"I need you Cupcake. I need you to be there. I can't be alone with my parents and Stella. She's always all over me at our family reunions. She's not even a past friend. I have no idea why she's there," Parker pleads.

"Fine, I'll go with you on the stupid trip," I finally agree.

I can't believe I agreed to this trip.

The Trip