1. The Meeting

Gravity above ⬆

Currently, I'm at school, more like in the office for a prank I pulled on the English teacher, Mrs. Lean. Everyone calls her Mrs. Mean for obvious reasons. 

After about 10 minutes of being in the office, I fell asleep to be woken up by some office lady. She led me to the principal's office. Mrs. Barnes is sitting in her chair all weird, petting the air as if there is an animal there. This woman is insane.

Moving on, I was expelled. I now had the whole day to myself. I go get pizza for free. Since I scare the owner. I got a nice cheese pizza with cheese packets and hot pepper flakes, it was delicious. When I went to the local Walmart where I also, scare everyone to death. I bought some bread and cereal. I use fear to get what I want. That's why I have no friends. Everyone is too scared to get close to me.

I go home to see Sharma in the living room making out with some guy. Luckily it hasn't advanced too much and I can make it to my room like nothing has happened. I place all my stuff on my dresser. I lay on my queen bed and look out my window. I feel as when I was first brought to Sharma, she seemed to give me everything but after a while, the drugs changed her. She gave me the biggest room in the house. With the biggest bed.

As I lay on my bed Gravity comes over holding her food bowl. She must be so hungry, considering that Sharma doesn't feed her. Luckily I have food in my room, under my bed so I don't have to leave and potentially see what's happening out there.

Now that Gravity has had food, we go for a walk. We go out the window for my eyes' safety. Our walk consists of us going to the subway station on the train. We go to the dog park. I know Gravity loves it there.

We arrive after about 5 minutes on the subway and we reach the dog park. Little to no people from school come here. But there are some people here. Mostly old people, but there is a 17 or 18-year-old boy here. He has a Pincher puppy, about the size of Gravity. Of course, Gravity has to go and play with the dog. So I follow her. Most people here don't know me and I don't know them. So it wasn't surprising that the teenager had to start talking to me.

Nough below ⬇ 

"Hey, you have a cute dog

"Hey, you have a cute dog. Golden Retriever right?" he said. I don't know why but I feel like I should give a response instead of just walking away.

"Yeah, she is a golden retriever. Her names Gravity." I answer.

"Cool, so this is Nough and I'm Parker Sands".

"I'm Julie Reddington. You know the town bad girl," I say nonchalantly. I've been spoken to a lot at the grocery stores.

"Um, no, I've never heard of you. I mean I just got here. So you're the town, bad girl," he says with a smirk.

"Hope you like it here. I'm pretty stereotypical, hate school, I like to graffiti buildings and I'm not afraid to hit you if you push my buttons," I reply, crossing my hands over my chest.

"You live here?" he asked.

"Yeah. All my life."

"Cool. I'm just here for vacation, going to be leaving soon," he says. Then I realize that I need to get back home before Sharma and that guy gets too ahead of themselves in the living room on our precious couch.

"I'm sorry, I'm not going to get to know you better but I have to get home," I take Gravity and head home.

"Well, um, do you want a ride?" he asked. I nod and he leads me to his car. He has a royal blue Cadillac. It has shiny leather chairs. It's a nice car.

He opens the door for me

He opens the door for me. How nice.

I gave him my address and we were off. Gravity and Nough were playing in the back seat.

We arrive at my house he says, "I hope to see you again."

"Maybe I'll see you around, Sands," I smile.

"Most definitely. I will come back here if I have to," he jokes.

"Stalker," I laugh. He's such a dork. This earns me a million dollar smile from Parker. 

I pick up Gravity because she's asleep. As I walk up to the house I look over my shoulder and smile at Parker. He winks back at me.

I set Gravity down on her bed and collapse on mine. I think about today and the fact I finally have a friend. Then I remember he said probably going to be leaving soon. He's going to be leaving and I'm going to feel nothing, right? I finally meet someone that is not afraid of me and they are leaving. Why is life so unfair?

It was nice meeting him, though.

The Meeting