9. The Interruptions

Parker and I are going on the date tomorrow. So tonight we decided to watch a movie, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, to be exact. Not that we were really watching it. Currently, I'm straddling Parker.

"I need you to put some clothes on because you in a sports bra is a real turn on," Parker smirks.

"No, I shall make you suffer the consequences of my sexiness," I smirk back.

"That's not fair," Parker moans.

"Totally is," I place a kiss on his jaw.

"Stop. I don't think I can take it. I don't know what I'll do," Parker pleads.

"Maybe that's what I'm going for," I start placing kisses down Parker's neck.

"Julie," Parker moans.

"Parker," I say back, biting slightly on his neck.

"Oh Lord."

"Would you just kiss me already?"

"Gladly," Parker replied. His moves my face from his neck. I stare into his endless chocolate eyes. I glance at his lips longingly. Just as our lips are about to touch I hear a crash. I get off Parker and go down stairs.

"Brian? What did you do?" I ask. I then realize there is some guy in my house with a ski mask on. Holy shit. I'm about to scream when he points a gun at me. Quickly shutting me up. What am I doing? I'm not going to let this guy kill me. I grab the gun and it ends up on the floor. I punch the guy but suddenly there's a bang. I clutch my stomach. The intruder heads out a window into the night.

"Julie," Parker yelled before everything went black.

I wake up yelling in a hospital bed. "You're going to be okay," Parker strikes my hair.

"What happened?" I question.

"You being you. Brave as hell. You literally attacked an intruder with a gun. You were, shot.You've been here for a few weeks. I've been here every day. I only left to get something to eat. I thought I lost you," his eyes, those beautiful eyes.

"I'm fine. I promise," I say, "You'll never lose me," I whisper. Suddenly I feel Parker very close to me. My heart races. "Parker," I can barely speak.

"Julie," his whispers.

"Wh- what are you doing?"

"This for earlier," Parker picks up a bag from the floor. Giving me space to actually breathe. He hands me the bag and I feel his breath fanning my neck. Parker, you need to back up, my brain doesn't even know my own name. I open the bag and see a book titled Everything I Love About You. Love. I think my heart just stopped.

"This is so cheesy," I say and smile.

"You know you love it."

"Maybe just a little," I open the book.

10 things I absolutely love and adore about you, Julie Reddington:

1. You are such a bad ass.
2. You make me smile
3. You are there for me even when I do stupid things
4. You are so beautiful, inside and out
5. You trusted me with your past
6. You are an amazing friend, forever and always
7. You look amazing in red
8. You have an adorable dog
9. You are not perfect but you work it perfectly
10. You make me want to kiss you every day

Me and kiss in the same sentence, written by Parker none the less. I think this has to be a dream it's too good. I walk out of my bed slowly. Making my way to Parker, who is sitting on a chair in my room. "Did you like it? They are all true," Parker stated nervously.

"Take me home and you'll find out," I put my lips on his ear and smile.

"Ye-yeah okay," Parker says, turning red.

"Good," I answer back. I feel that I'm still wearing my bra and I can see some of my clothes on the nightstand next to the bed. I back up from Parker and stand closer to my clothes. I start to take off the hospital gown when Parker speaks, "What are you doing?" He's just staring at my stomach then my legs. I walk closer to him and start to take the gown off again.

"What do you think?" I answer.

"That you want me to faint," he trails off.

"From my sexiness," I finish for him.

"Yes," he says and turns red. I see him bite his lip and try to stop staring at me. Keyword, try.

"I'll change in the bathroom for your sake."

"No, wait," Parker stands up and stops me and puts his hands on my waist.

"Yes?" I question with a smirk. I'm only wearing a sports bra and biker shorts. So Parker's hands are on my bare skin, sending sparks through my entire body.

"I- uh, well, I," he takes one hand off my waist to scratch the back of his neck. His face turns even redder if that's possible. Aww, Parker's embarrassed because be wants to keep looking at my sexy body.

"Parker, you're going to have to take me home first," I walk into the bathroom and come back out with a black crop top and my biker shorts on.

"You ready?" he asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

We walk to Parker's car with our hands intertwined. Once we get in the car, Parker places on hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh. "You mean a lot to me, Julie, a lot more than I would care to admit," Parker says slowly. We walk out of the car and to the porch. He leans in slowly. I start to place my hands around his neck when a pair of headlights hit us. I groan and put my head in Parker's neck, kissing slightly and he lets out a quiet moan. "I hate interruptions," I say.

The Interruptions