Chapter 52 : James plays Games.

Start from the beginning

"I'll be back soon. I promise"

"Are you going out somewhere? I can take you!" he insisted as he inquired.

"No, I'm right here. I'll just check on Gina and Francis" I lied and walked away. Lies protect us for the time being, but always leave us in guilt. Aaron did everything in his favour to protect me, and now was my turn. I had to protect him, even though it meant surrendering self into some danger. I took slow steps towards the exit, making sure that Aaron didn't see me.

When I was near the parking area, I waited for James. Then, I realized, that I had forgot my phone in my bedroom. I looked around again, and started walking towards the entrance but I was pulled aback. Maybe, this was my biggest mistake ever. I should have carried a phone.

"Baby girl", James hugged me tightly like I was some long lost friend. I kept my hands loose, and obviously didn't hug him back. He moved his hands through my back, precisely towards the uncovered part. He was such a pervert. If only I could slaughter his penis. He continued the hug as he refused to move away. I pushed him back a several times, but my strength was less as compared to him.

I, with all my strength, pulled away, and broke our hug. James watched me, his eyes depicted horror. He pushed me through my back, towards his car. I tried shoving him away, but couldn't. He hauled the door of his car, and pushed me inside. I comforted myself, though it was very difficult to. He turned the keys in the hole, and took charge of the speed. "Easy", I shouted as my body hopped on the seat twice.

"No, baby girl, ever heard of the fact that 'one's car's speed indicates their heartbeats when they are with someone?'"

"No. I didn't hear it in my 22 years", I furrowed my brows as I looked through the window.

"Yeah, because it doesn't exists. I just made that up", I could sense from his tone that he was smiling. His words and actions were nothing but pain to my ears and eyes.

I kept silent for a while, and then finally popped the question which I was waiting to ask since a long time "What do you want to do with me?"

After facing him, I arched my brows and waited for an answer. He gave a cunning smile, before parting his lips, in order to speak. "You'll see that", he halted to the nearest corner of the road, and leaned closer to me. My heart almost plummeted on the car's seat, and then regained back its original position. I was scared, very scared but most importantly, I was unaware of what his next move would be. He could push his body closer to mine, to either kiss me or kill me.

I took a deep breath, swallowed as I dug myself closer in the seat. The door was locked, so I tried to turn the knob, but to my discontent I failed at my attempt as James kept his hands on mine. He roughly moved my hands away from the unlock button and threw my hands on my lap. I gasped, and closed my eyes. Aaron's smiling picture, in which both of his dimples were visible rotated in my mind. It soothed me, calmed me down.

On opening my eyes, I encountered James's view. I slowly pouted in irritation, in frustration. He quickly got back to his original position as he set his hands on the steering again. Okay, so he did all that drama to get my hands off the door? Such an idiot.

I sighed softly, and turned my attention towards the window again. Aaron's word kept on replaying in my mind. 'I love her', his words were honest. I wish I could relive that moment. I waited for it since so long, and when he finally confessed, I couldn't say it back to him. I knew that even if I went on hunt for the most perfect man throughout the universe, I wouldn't be able to find someone like Aaron, my Aaron. I also was aware of the fact that my dissipation in the party would probably turn him mad. It hurt, moving away from him hurt but I had no choice either.