Chapter 19: Tormenting Nightmare .

All rights Reserved ©
Josie frank....

Follow Wattpad account for more updates and official announcements...

Edited....

Author's Note-

Okay guys, to not get confused let's clear up a few things....

Olivia is currently in a deep sleep and in this current situation, it's like she's stuck in somekind of repeated dream.

A dream that's in contract with her current life, it's a dream that taunts her with her fears....

So this chapter is all about that, it kinda explains the connection between the two twin sisters and how they both drifted apart...

Olivia's P.O.V.

“A Wind of cold fear and anxiety flows through my veins at just the sight of Hailey and what's she's done, a sudden wave of dizziness pulls me down a bit.

“Am sorry Hailey please don't take Alex away from me, he's my life just look away this once”I say struggling to get to her pleading and begging as if am in a trance.

“I know it's pathetic...

“But I don't care!

“That can't be possible, you took everything from me. Can't you see that, you stole my life. First you stole Dad's love and that's when you stole any chance of me being happy.”Hailey says as she screams....

“so tell me do you think you deserve to be happy? When am not. Am going to make sure you don't get any happiness, so you just keep crying and begging just as I've always did craving for attention, Dad's love”She says grimacing as she paces around.

“I have no idea about what you're talking about. I never knew you felt that way, but that doesn't mean you have any right to destroy my life. I never told you to be the rebellious one, you were the one who decided to go all bunkers.”I say trying to defend myself.

“I never adviced you to sleep with just any man you see that has a dick. Everytime something goes wrong in your life you always blame me, you find fault in whatever I do. Which is wrong I simply don't know how to please you ever.”I say as I try to comprehend her present accusation...

“All my life have let you do the things you're contented with, I never got in your way infact I stayed out of it. So why all this?”I ask confused.

“Since we were kids you were always insatiable, whatever that was given to you was always not enough for you. So why blame me? Why don't you take responsibility for your actions!

“Oh finally so you do talk back, I see your true colors now. You know what? you're so fake and that's why I stole Alex from you and am never going to release him back to you.”She says as smiles with a satisfied grin.

“Why are you being this way?”I ask ...

“Have always conceeded to you, sometimes I even sacrificed my happiness for you. Why couldn't you just let me have this”I say tiredly.

“Why?

“Because I want everything you have”She shrieks....

“But that's not possible, can't we just be close again....”I ask frustratedly...

“In your dreams sweetheart, Because that would be over my dead body”She says grimly.

“You Olivia were a mistake and I wished you were dead....

“Please just stop this rivalry....”I say as my heart clenched with pain..

“Please ...Please ...”I murmur just them streams of sunlight burst through like somekind of hurricane blinding my eyes from the darkness.

“Just then that hand pulling me down releases me from it's hold amd my eyes struggled as my Brain pulls me into consciousness and out of the abyss...

“As I heave out loud whispering...

“Alex...

“Ollie?”An uncertain voice calls out.

“Oh My God Ollie”The same voice screams as I faintly heard footsteps rushing towards me as unfamiliar hands touched me.

“Thank God, You're awake”The voice says...

“Nurse, nurse”She screams in a hurried tone.

“You scared the life of me anf your husband has been worried sick about you. I should get the doctor”The voice says rushing out of the room as I heard the loud bang of the door closing.

“Grumbling and moaning out in pain as my head thudded and I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, I finally strained to open my eyelids. Trying to recollect and remember what the hell was happen...

“I suddenly feel like am having an out experience, it's like I don't own my body and it feels all so foreign.

“Just then a everything slams into me, Alex, Jeremy, Hailey's visit. Oh My God my baby”I suddenly thought as I tried to sit up searching frantically.

“Or was it all a dream”I thought as I try to calm down as a habit to calm my flustering heart I placed my hands on my stomach and that baby bump was gone. I stare down at myself gasping as I see a flat stomach with no sign of pregnancy...

“What did hell Is happening?

“Where's my baby, my baby.”I thought as adrenaline burst through me.

“Where's my baby?”I thought as I take a closer look observing at the room seeing a IV fluids connected to my arms and the beeping sound of the machine with the smell of antiseptic.

“Am in the hospital, what the hell happened?”I thought as fear begins to gwaned at my skin.

“The door opens with someone rushing in accompanied with the doctor and some nurses, taking a closer look I then sight my Mom.

“Oh cupcake”Shs exclaims as she rushes to my side.

“Mom I want to see my baby, I don't have Alex anymore I need to my baby.”I tell frantically..

“Ollie?”She exclaims with a confused look.

“Where's my baby?”I say as I try to pull out the IV fluid connected to my arm.

“Calm down Your Majesty, everything will be just fine. Don't worry you'll get to see your babies”A luring deep calm voice says, then I felt a sting on my arm and slipped once more into darkness.

Hey lovers,

Hope you're enjoying this chapter...

Best regards
JOSIEFRANK