Chapter 2 : I Dare You!

Follow Wattpad account:
Josie Frank

For more updates on my other books and official announcements.

Edited-

Olivia's P.O.V.

I turned the door knob to the bedroom and saw them talking in bed laughing all curled up together in an intimate way. They hadn't even noticed my presence, it was like they were both caught up in their own worlds.

How could David do this to me?

Not to mention he's sleeping with my own sister, my bloody twin.We had the same freaking face genius, except for the hair of course.

Why does my life seem to get more complicating. I should have listened when my dad told me not to be too hasty about David. I guess I was too caught up in my own happily ever after to even think that he would have an affair outside our relationship.

"Everything about his infidelity disgusted me," I thought to myself ashamed that I was about to tie the knot with my sister's lover. As I step into the room I made sure to slam the door shut loud enough for both of them to hear. Immediately they both jumped with a scared look on their faces as I walzted into the room satisfied that I'd caught their attention.

I can't believe I let myself be deceived by him as I stared at the face I once looked upon with so much love and passion, the face I had carved into my heart and hoped that we could start a family together. The very same face look up to me in shame, shock and surprise.

Not sure if it was the shame of his philandering infidel affair or it was the shame of getting caught this early!

I guess this was a good thing, better we call off the wedding now than being a divorcee in the next couple of months. Because from the look of things seems they've fucked more than once which shows this wasn't some one time thing or fling between them but a full blown affair.

He had been dating my twin behind my back I don't know if I should applaud Hailey's prowess of being a good actress or pretending she hated him when I introduced him at the family dinner or David's inability to keep his dick in his pants.

Well I guess if there's one thing am thankful for it's the fact that I was quick enough to come see him when he called in sick today, because his firm and my company were currently undergoing a merger, with the marriage and him being the CFO we had already concluded merging would be beneficial for the company's welfare and ours!

Making a mental note to scrap the merger in the thrash, I knew his company had been going through some financial crisis so when he asked I hadn't hesitated even when my team of lawyers had argued against it.

This whole thing is definitely a wake up call!

"Well, Well, Well It seems my sister Hailey has done it yet again. Couldn't you keep your thighs closed for a little while?" I say loudly looking at them as I speak eloquently trying to show no emotions.

"You just had to have it all didn't you?"I say to her my words dripping with so much spite and anger.

"What happened to! He's not my type and neither is he yours I wonder why u had to stoop so low with this Cretan"I say mimicking Hailey's words.

"I guess now we know the clear answer to that statement of yours. You are the cheap one since you slept with him before me"I said and watched her face crumble from triumph to anger, shock and fear?