Chapter 5:Perfectly Reckless.

Follow up my Wattpad account:
Josie Frank

For more updates and announcements.

Edited -

Quick Author's Note-
Warnings: hey guys so this chapter contains some sex scenes ,If you can't handle the heat I'll advice you to skip but for my naughty minded readers this chapter is for you.

Please enjoy, I might not be that descriptive in writing scenes like this but I hope I met up to your expectations.

Hope you enjoy ....

*****

He's the match to her flames.....J.F

Olivia's P.O.V.

There's an erotic sensuality in being bound," He says murmuring as my inside begins to twist in my belly in a delicious manner.

"Oh Really?," I whisper sweetly, but I didn't withdraw my hand.

The look on his face and his smile seemed almost so sureal
"How far should I go" He ask in a husky voice.

As if he heard my silent plea, he release my hand, and I almost cried out in desperation.

"Keep calm Cupcake we will go as far as you want tonight. I promise you." Slowly he strokes his fingertip along my collarbone. Then heads downward, lower and lower in a straight line between my breasts and to my abdomen.

My muscles contract with his touch, responding and latchimg unto him like an electric charge, my breath coming in little gasps. Then he moves lower until his fingers finds me all wet and ready and even the slightest brush of his touch against my clit sends shivers coursing through me making my body go limp in pleasure.

"Not yet," he says, withdrawing his hand with a devious grin, then drawing me into the middle of the bed, with him above me.

"Lovely," he murmurs "Now spread those pretty legs of yours for me. I want to see you open wide for me. I want to see you looking so ripe for me. I want to see your body glisten under my touch as you cum for me." With deliberate slowness, he slides his hands up my legs, then eased them apart. I closed my eyes, my head turning away, both aroused by his touch and embarrassed by the desire that I knew he could so plainly see.

"You look delicious," he says, and as he spoke freely trailing a finger up and down my thighs, then over to my hip and up the curve of my torso. He lifts my arm, and I felt the brush of his lips as he trails kisses up from my thighs close to my pussy from my pussy to my stomach"I want to touch you, and take you as far as you can go, and I want to make certain that you can't squirm away from that very pleasure.

He reaches for my hands losssening all the ties knotted on my hands and legs, and I tried to breathe as the constricted hormones in my threaten to burst.

"You have the chance to tell me to stop."He say slowly....

"Don't Stop"I whimper...

"He then grips my shoulders and pulls me up from the bed pressing me against the wall. I gasped, not expecting this move but then he closes his lips brutally over mine. Gone was the sweetness of that first kiss. This was hard and wild and demanding.

"And I freaking loved it, his teeth and tongue consumed and enveloped me in his violence of possession and the cacophony of passion. His tongue danced a welcome ritual in my mouth as it tasted and searched.

I suddenly felt all giddy and light. A small part of me tried to argue that my giddiness was because of the heat and slick wetness I'm my core, but that was bullshit. This was all about me. About the way he makes my body tingle and thum. It's the way he sends heat coursing through me and it's the way he's pushed me beyond my limits and boundaries. Even to the point of breaking.