Chapter 12 : Over Protective

All rights Reserved ©
Josie Frank.

Follow Wattpad account for more updates and official announcements.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Edited:

Olivia's P.O.V.

Six months later.....

“Waking up from my deep sleep I use my hand to search the side of bed for Alex's familiar muscled body and his usual strong biceps and never ending abs that seemed to go on for days. I groan out in frustration as I touch a cold empty bed, he's probably off to one of those meeting he goes to every morning.

“Groaning I step out of the bed, rushing into the bathroom as I stripped and switched on the shower, it's been approximately six month now since my marriage with Alex and six months in my pregnancy. It's been the best except he keeps hovering and it's gets a bit annoying. Especially with him telling me to stay off my feet.

“After our wedding which was done like I said simple and legal. The media went crazy, the internet filled with speculative rumors and assumptions concerning the quick wedding. The weeks after that was hectic and chaotic but of course Alex's media team took care of that. Their control of the media was facinating although  the people are still curious about me or the reason why we got married so quickly and silently. They were curious about my identity and so Alex media team took care of it by making up a story that we met a year ago back in Paris when he was on a business trip and it was love at first sight.

“We then became acquainted, went on dates but didn't have the chance to explore what could have been before he returned back to Euronia but as fate and destiny would have it, we met once again thanks to fate and decided that we should go for it since life had given us a second chance.

“We also mentioned my failed marriage just to stop any false rumor, speculative article since the press will definitely dig into my past. By telling them about my failed engagement it prevents any future difficulties or blackmail. I still wonder how he was able to convince the press that we were hopelessly in love with each other.

“Don't get me wrong, Alex is definitely hot. He's my husband and he can be sweet and caring when he wants to be too. But what actually scares me is when we are in public he gives off this cold and ignorant exterior. He's got the distant look in the air like I don't know. Although he's a fair king and good to his people but this whole thing called royalty actually scares the hell out of me.

“After taking a shower I step out of the bathroom and dressed quickly, since Alex won't be back for let's say three good hours it's best to use this chance to my advantage. Although have been allowed to roam around the palace and explore and the project I was working on is now over, I don't have anything to busy myself with anymore. I just stay home and oversee the business.

“Funny thing is, since my stomach has gotten like real big even for someone who is just six month pregnant. Alex dosen't let me out that much anymore , I haven't really gone out of the palace all thanks to Alex who refuses for me to step out except for some charity ball or if he's suppose to give a speech in parties or at a social gathering or somekind of youth foundation or a business conference. Am practically waddling and can feel my own lazy ass grow real soft.

“This past six months has been some kind of whirlwind. The royal doctor told Alex that I should be extremely careful, by watching what I eat sometimes or even the way I walk......

“That bit of information did freak Alexanda out, which made him a bit sensitive and over protective of me. Well since the "Boss" isn't here I guess it's time for me to do my thing.