Chapter 3 :Beautiful Stranger

I only grow apart from people who don't grow ......

Bitch game on!!!

Edited-

Don't forget to vote and comment .

Follow Wattpad account for more updates.

Olivia's P.O.V.

Olivia's P.O.V.

  All through the plane ride I was a sobbing mess, I could even feel the pity glances sent my way by the air hostess who served me a bottle of champagne before leaving me alone to cry my eyes out!

  As much as I would love to feel cautious about crying I was in my damn private plane, although the world may be aware about my current circumstance but i didn't care. I lay on the chair with a glass of champagne in hand all curled up in my seat crying my eyes out not realizing when I fell asleep amidst my pity party.

  On getting to my destination after passing all the inspection procedures and grabbing my bag pack I walked out of the airport tiredly. I could feel my stomach grumbling out in hunger and my body screaming fatigue as I sigh out of frustration.

  I had refused the lovely buffet the hostess offered me yesterday, I guess I was pretty upset and banged up to eat. Sighing it then hit me that i didn't take anything else with me except my emergency bag which contains a few clothes my credit card, my phone and laptop.

  Grimacing at how grief had pushed me to make an irresponsible move. I guess I'll just have to shop for a new wardrobe but first I'll need to call my mom to pick me up from the airport hopefully she doesn't reject me for being a bad daughter and not visiting for a long time and now only showing up on her doorstep with a broken heart and tears in my eyes.

  I'll take my chances tho, it's better than catching a cab. For as long as I could remember my Mom and Dad has been divorced and after their divorce Mom pratically moved back here to Euronia which is literally her hometown and she never returned to New York City.

  I remember when I was younger it was too difficult for me to accept my parents were separating and I had to adapt to the fact that I had two homes, one to stay for a long period while the other to stay for a short period. Although it was one of those tough pill to swallow and when I was younger, I just found it hard to understand why she just couldn't stay in NYC with us if she actually cared.

  I came to spend my holidays at Euronia with my Mom while Hailey on the other hand refused to see our mother. She vehemently refused to see her again after the divorce not to talk of visiting too. Well I haven't been a fillal daughter myself either, especially since I founded my own company I stopped my occasional visits and I haven't contacted her in a while. Picking up my phone nervously I then dailed my Mom's number telling her to come pick me up at the airport. .

  Surprisingly the phone call wasn't weird or dry. She was pretty much excited from the sound of her voice, then she scolded me for not informing her earlier about my arrival but decided not to say much especially since she noticed the anxiety in my voice, she told me to stay put and that she's on her way to pick me up.

  I knew she probably would have seen a news article about the whole scandal but I hoped and prayed she didn't ask me just yet!

  After the call I waited for what felt like an eternity, not minding the weird looks people and some tourist sent my way as they passed. I probably looked horrible anyway so no amount of trying to look presentable will help matters. My hair was and is a horrid mess, since I cried my eyes out my mascara must have been ruined giving me a look of a depressed junkie and the jumpsuit I was putting on probably looked wrinkled now.