Chapter 23:The Confession Of A Love Sick Fool

All rights Reserved ©
Josie Frank...

Follow Wattpad account for more updates and official announcements....

Edited....

Alex P.O.V

"The preparation for the upcoming ball is already done, the royal kitchen has been given orders to prepare a feast for the ball. While the ballroom has been decorated and is ready anytime for use, invitations has already been sent out and I've sent words to the royal jeweler keepers to prepare the appropriate jewelries needed for this ceremony"The royal adviser says checking the list to make sure everything is in order.....

"Good I want everything to be perfect and I don't want any errors Edward"I said to him.

"You have my word, Your majesty"He says bowing courteously.

"Do you have what I asked you to bring from the royal jeweler?" I ask arching an eyebrow.

"Yes my Lord"He says as he brought out a jewelry set and a small jewelry box.

"Good Job Edward, You may leave"I said to him grimly as he then bowed leaving the study....

"The preparation for Olivia's coronation is now completed, I need to use this chance in closing that gap and emptiness she's left in my heart...

Olivia's P.O.V.

"

I stare at my appearance in the mirror I really don't want to attend this ceremony because if I do it means I have to pretend to everyone that am happy. Pretence is definitely not my forte ...

"Your Majesty , why do you have to sigh like that. One would think you're attending a funeral ceremony remember this is your night, it's a ball thrown to celebrate the your coronation as Queen and also the celebration of the crown prince and crown princess"Nicolette says as she tries to stop lift my crabby mood.

"I don't know, maybe am just nervous"I muster not trusting the sound of my voice...

"It's Normal to feel nervous, now just smile while I complete the finishing touch on your make-up"Nico my personal attendant says as she smiles at me with an excited look on her face.

"I then stand up from the vanity mirror smiling at my two beautiful miracles. We decided to call them both Jayden Luca Weatherson and Jade Gianna weatherson.

"I chosse the names of course....

"Well me and Alex!

"You're all set"She says smiling as she adds yet another ornament on my hair, smiling so cheerily like it her wedding..

"Laughing at the silly face she makes, I then stare at the dress in the long mirror, the dress was personally delivered by Alex himself... I know it's wrong of me to give him the Cold shoulder but it's what I have to do...

"It's the only way for me to change my marriage with Max from just being physical......

"The shocking news about his wife made me feel sad and uncomfortable, I could hear and feel his sadness as he talked about..

"He helped me heal when my heart was in shatters and now that very heart belongs to him. Snapping out of my thoughts I admire the royal blue dress with Gold thread embroideried on the surface. The very dress looks gorgeous with delicate diamond cuts and the color is just my favorite. It's a long dress with a slit at the side, and a deep V line which exposes my flawless back.