Cadyn: YES!

  Sevarion: Let me see them.

  Cadyn: NO! You can't!

  Sevarion: Why not?

  Cadyn: It'll hurt even more!

  I flushed my eyes with cold water and I turned back to look at Sevarion, who looked concerned.

  Sevarion: What's been up with you, Cadyn? You're acting weird as hell these days.

  Cadyn: It's not my fault, Sevarion. (turns away)

  Sevarion: Look at me.

  I turned around to look at Sevarion, who had a paper in his hand. I froze up and he advanced toward me, worried in the face.

  Cadyn: W-what is that?

  Sevarion: Are you Jas'marieé?

  Cadyn: (looks down) No...(eyes start paining and she holds in her screams)

  Sevarion: Look up at me.

  Cadyn: (sighs and looks up and him and her eyes are green) I guess you figured it out. I'm Jas'marieé Gutierrez. The (makes air quotes) Princess of Mindless Behavior. The girl who is a fallen star. The girl who couldn't take her life because she thought she had so much to live for. The one who dated Princeton and got—

  Just then, Sevarion kissed me. I felt sparks fly high as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Every worry I happened to have disappeared. It was something like me and Prince used to do in order to get away from everything. I could tell the difference, however. Sevarion's touch is like electricity...but Prince's touch is like a flash of intensity.

  Sevarion: Baby, why didn't you tell me?

  Cadyn: You'd think I'm crazy.

  Sevarion: No I wouldn't.

  Cadyn: Yes you would. You wouldn't understand until I tell you what the fuck happened to me. This whole fucking music industry breaks you down. I'm broken, Sevarion! Every single article in the news is related to me being promiscous, crazy, or a fallen star. I can't even think straight because my head is constantly flooded with the possible thoughts of other people. I just want to give up sometimes! (looks at Sevarion, who is sitting and listening to her rant) Nobody knows how much I've been through except for those that have rode with me all my life. Guess who rode the road with me? NO ONE!

  Sevarion: I'll ride with you.

  Cadyn: You won't ride all the way. Everybody hops on now for something.

  Sevarion: Look, I fell in love with Cadyn, not the Princess of Mindless Behavior.

  Cadyn: But Cadyn doesn't exist.

  Sevarion: She does in my dreams.

  Cadyn: Well, she has trust issues.

  Sevarion: She won't anymore.

  He came over to hug me and nearly fell weak in his arms. Why does he understand me so well? Time spans aren't that much of a difference because Prince was able to see me for me within 9 months. It's so much I put up with that vanishes when I'm around someone like him.

  Cadyn: Is this what love feels like?

  Sevarion: I don't know, but it feels crystal clear to me.

  Cadyn: Are you sure?

  Sevarion: (smiles genuinely at her) Yes, beautiful.

  We kissed again, this time with more passion behind it. I felt my body being lifted and taken into my room. Here we go.

  I took off Sevarion's hat and threw it somewhere around the room. He did the same, removing my skirt and top in the process. He reached down to my underwear and bit his lower lip, making me want him more than I ever expected to. He rubbed my spot, smiling at the soft moans escaping my lips.

  Sevarion: Gee, you're...so...

  Cadyn: (smiles) Yeah, yeah...just get to it.

  And with that, he lifted my underwear off. My body chilled from the summer breeze and I felt Sevarion's warm hands on my inner thighs. I looked out the window and saw the moon. A dark moon, to be exact...My mind focused on it, but it stopped when I felt a warm sensation fly up into me. I moaned in delight and looked down to see Sevarion, thrusting into me with his fingers. He met my eyes and smiled.

  Sevarion: You like that, I see.

  Cadyn: Sevarionnnn...

  Sevarion: Shhhh...

  He picked up pace and my screaming became louder. My legs begin to shake, but he stopped me.

 Sevarion: Don't cum for me yet.

  I nodded quickly as he pulled off his pants and his boxers. I was so busy trying to keep my legs closed to stop the explosion from coming that I couldn't see his length. I felt my legs being spread apart and that warm feeling being put back in me. The only difference is, I felt the feeling in my stomach. Just bare. I gasped, but before I could say anything, he went faster.

  Cadyn: Yessss....

  Sevarion: A little bit more...

  With that, he turned his pace up to full speed. I moaned loudly and his grunting turned me on even more. My leg shook again as I finally reached my 2nd turn. I felt a warm water-like liquid then splash in my insides. From there, I knew he was done with what he did. We laid next to each other in a bundle of sweat and the smell of a dysfunctional relationship.

  Sevarion: Do you still love him?

  Cadyn: Love who?

  Sevarion: Prince.

  Cadyn: I'm trying not to.

  Sevarion: You can't try not to love someone.

  Cadyn: I'll try my hardest.

  Sevarion: Good luck with that. Good night, Jassie.

  With that, we both fell asleep in each others arms. The dark moon was just there. Mocking all of the secret hurt I have hidden inside.

_____________________________________________________________

   Wow. So now Sevarion knows the secret and Jassie knows he knows the secret...

  Where will this relationship turn soon? For better or worse?

  Find out soooooooooooooooooooooon.

  and this is only the FIRST rated R chapter. More to come. ;D

  Goal: 20 comments.

   *Mindless Fact Of The Day*

 The boys are homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!