I want you all by myself ...for the last time.

Hey ya!!! Long time no talk guys , hope you are liking the story and hold your breath I have a twist waiting for you all , that will be served in a silver platter ... You might or might not like it.

To be honest you will have to make choices...

And do watch about video of Attention by Charlie Puth to understand the sarcasm , if you haven't heard yet !!!!

***************************

Carl banged the door behind me as I ripped his shirt off , pinned against the door. I got stripped and we had a steamy,  hot and sizzling make out session.

His lips trailed down my body as I lay on the bed, him over Me.

I moaned as his lips came in contact with my private area, making my heart race a hundred mile. I moaned and screamed in pleasure.

He caressed my inner thigh sending tingles down my skin. I grabbed his hair pressing them forward and deeper. That was it when my wolf can on the surface and it was time when I took the lead.

I sat on top of him , kissing him. After few moments of me seducing him , he swiped the position. For a moment he didn't do anything but just looked deep into my eyes , unveiling a darker side of me and then things changed. The lust was there but thoughts bubbled in between. He looked down at me straight , coming closer as he removed my messed up hair covering my ears  and whispered, “ I want you all by myself ...for the last time. ”

I looked dumb folded at him not understanding what he said , before I could make some sense out , his lips smashed to mine moulding themselves perfectly. The kiss was urgent and possessive.

I wonder what made him say that ? Why would he?

Well I guess someone's getting attention... And who doesn't want it... God ! by the way someone has to tell Charlie Puth that girls just want attention... !!!

His hands started to scratch and caress my stomach making there way down.
He left kisses and love bites on there way down . He pleasured me until I hit my zillionth orgasm. Exhaustion took over me but my need didn't go. The much I got the more I wanted.  We pleasured each other in every part of the house, be it the kitchen island , bed , bathroom, couch, study, hardly leaving any place. The house was a mess reason being our wolves who broke the new crockery and stuff , full of zeal and vigour.

We lay on floor with fire blazing beside us. Our naked bodies pressed against each other , wrapped up in sheets. My eyes shifted to my gorgeous mate , whose face shone with the fire light. I could feel that some thought was troubling him , and to a extent which distracted him during our love making.

I turned towards Carl wondering if I should ask who exactly was that lady with God.

“She's Goddess of Moon... Wolf worship her for various powers."

Ugh...as much as I love my new powers , on contrary , I sometimes hate it.

“What did she say...I mean I did notice that everyone had this weird , sympathetic face. " I questioned.

“Huff... Look Edna I don't wanna scare you ... " he turned facing me. I saw a drop of tear run down Hus cheek. Involuntarily, my hands moved , wiping out his wet eyes. He held my hand and hugged me.

This wasn't normal ...I mean it just didnt feel Normal. What the hell is being hidden?
“ just tell me Carl.. What are you hiding?? Just say it...its..its killing me." I muttered lowering my voice.

“Hm...Er...Edna, the goddess of moon ....cursed you."

“What curse? I don't get it."
I had a big question mark on my face. Not getting any inch of it.

“Edna , the fate decides who becomes what and your turning into werewolf wasn't fate. A  human like you , whose death has to happen , if turns into werewolf ...its..its against fate . And going against fate comes with prices." He sighed.

I remained silent.

“The goddess cursed you....She said......" He stopped again and tears made their way out of his eyes.

“What did she say?" I asked

“She said that.....Though you will have a mate but yet you will crave for one" and with that he broke down in front of me.

So it's a bad thing...a very bad indeed.

I took him in my arms , rubbing his back. He sobbed and cried.

“I can't.... I don't want to let go of you.. ( sobs) I wanted you the moment I saw you ALL BY MYSELF !!!!!" his wolf growled in anger.

I gently moved my hands through his hair and whispered , “ you have all of me"