Until Twilight and Isabelle came into the picture

I knew I had lost her. Forever.

I wish my powers could work on a dead body but the truth is,  it doesn't work out not always.

Tears kept streaming and my sobs never stopped. My legs were jammed and my brain had stopped working. I tried to do all the spell and magic that could bring her back,  but none of them helped.

I finally gave up. All the alphas consoled me the whole time but trust me none of it helped. I wish I could take a run but my wolf kinda disappeared.

It was until Elder Shek appeared again with some book , which seemed quiet old.
But you do say ‘Old is gold' but lemme tell you for me this old was a life saver not only for me but for Edna too.  My mate.

***************************

“ Carl that's the only way we can bring her back. " Elder Shek said.

We all sat in my dining room with  Edna's body in my room. All alphas and Elders were evidently amused.

But the part that it could fail was true.

“But how can we turn her until she's breathing?" I questioned taking it all in and tried to be optimistic.

“I know this wouldn't be usually mating. But we can at  least try, Can't we?" He tried convincing me and so did others. I didn't know how in hell would this work out and nor its consequence.

But at this point I could do anything to bring her back to life.

“ Okay. But my wolf , it has abandoned me.  " was all that came out of my mouth.

“Call out to him."

***************************

We reached in wood , its was dark all around with the moonlight only source guiding us. 
I gently Carrie her body and carefully placed it on the ground. The moonlight fell directly on her body while fire blazed around her.

“Alpha Carl start. " Elder Shek said as he stared his chanting.   I finally entered the circle blazing with fire. I finally had my wolf convinced and only thing I had to Do was mate and mark her.  But this wasn't it. I had to make her drink my blood .

I know it sounds more like a vampire thing than werewolf , true it did yo me too but Elders in past believed that it's some special power who made us and it somehow joins us all supernatural creatures be it werewolf or vampire or zombies. And that's how twilight was built with both of us. Werewolf and vampire .

But you know whatuntil twilight and Isabella were madewe used to be sorta best friends and after that bullshit love story or maybe the triangle  we somehow managed to become great enemies. Ha! Note the truth !!!