Life changes with time and so did my body ...

Last when I checked , when people love they aren't forced but with me stuff always have been opposite. My life wasn't normal anyway . Though I found love but,  it never was human.  Dang!

I always read those silly vampire and werewolf stuff. True , I saw vampire academy and twilight and  Vampire suck. OK ! OK ! To add on to it , I was obsessed with them for a while, and not to deny I had wildest fantasies.
Stop cursing me for that , but as I said before , confront it and you will run for life.

Though this werewolf love story might be fascinating but the pain its ...... Ugh !!!

OK , REVERSE GEAR.

A MONTH AND A HALF LATER:

Nothing gas changed  in a past few months , not Carl locking me at home , neither me wondering around nor him teasing me. 
I in front of the couch , Watching Two and a half men. God !! I am obsessed with that. I love Ashton kutcher.   I have been pathetic and I feel nausea , my appetite has increased . So you see with time everything changes , so  does my body.

Wait.... Am I being contradictory.....uhmm !!!sorry for that , cut the crap ......Fu*k

I run to the bathroom , and bend over the sink as I throw up.... It's BLOOD!!!!!

HOLY FU*KING SHIT !!!!! ???

WHAT THE HELL !!!!! I AM THROWING UP , THAT TOO BLOOD????

I reach out to my phone and somehow call at Carl's no.

“Carl come home , i ....I need help" even before he could hear and reply I hang up and throw up once again.

In next few minutes , I heard the door lock click followed by his voice.

The only thing that changed in these month , besides other stuff I mentioned aboveis me depending and relying on Carl for emergencies ..

I felt myself weak . I urged my body to move and felt sheets crush beneath me. I opened my eyes , to find Carl staring at me. I gave him a confused look , Watching the  person , who was probably in his forties .

“Are you all right now ? " Carl asked with concern.

“Kinda, all I remember is me throwing bl...blood. What's wr- wrong with mee?? " I stammered.

He shifted his stare to the elderly man and then looked down at me with worry.

“Have some rest, you will be all right soon." The elderly man spoke who wasn't a doc. For sure.
I passed a confused look before the sheet covered me and I drifted back to some sleepy world.

The next I woke up , which was probably after an hour or so ,  My room was empty. I walked down stairs to find Carl sitting with the same man . He turned to look at me with small smile , and gestured me to come here.
I sat beside him utterly confused.

“Edna meet him , He's Elder Joseph . " I smiled at him.

“Elder??" I muttered looking at Carl , confused.

“Uhmm... Ya , I came to know that apparently you have already come across a big secret of nature , ‘the werewolf' and I am Elder Joseph . ‘Elder’ because we are above wolf traits , you know kinda priest of out pack or maybe religion / type , whatever you wanna call it. " he explained.

So he's ‘Mr. Know all ' of this werewolf tribe. I nodded digesting the fact.

“So Carl must have told you about the werewolf mates and stuff, right?”
I looked at Carl and nodded.

Elder sighed and looked at me.
“I don't know how will you react on this but , I guess the symptoms like you not being able to sleep with other men and then you throwing up blood ..., suggest that you both might have mated accidentally. " he finished.

When my mind processed what actually my ears heard , my jaw dropped. HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT!!!!

WHAT?????????????????!!!!!!!!
HOWS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! I don't know what your reaction is but , there is no ground under my feet . my jaw dropped to the floor and I am floor nine , only difference is it's not in sky but under the ground.

“Fu*k” is the only thing I muttered to myself.

And after that only silence rested between us. I looked at Carl and then Elder and then at floor.

“I thought I were a human and we can't..." My voice faded.

“I know , this us the first time in my whole life when an Alpha has mater with human accidentally. " he sighed

“There must be a way to break this mate thing !" I said worriedly and shivered. Carl gently squeezed my hand.

“Honestly, even I ain't aware but usually when a bond is broken that too of an alpha , he dies lone. " he sighed again.

Die!!!!!!! God help me out I can't marry a wolf and have wolf children or whatever they call it. Hell no.......

“OK ! I am gonna go and dig up stuff and let you both know if I find something. Until that deal with this. " Elder stood.

Deal with thishis words echoed in my ears. Is he fucking mad???? ‘Deal with this' he makes it sound as if one of my kidney is damaged and I will have to deal with
this !!!!!

Carl shut the door and looked at me. He came forward bending on his knee.
“I know this is hard for you, but trust me we will find a way through. " he spoke.

“Yay!!! ‘Hard ’ you think its ‘hard' its killing me god dammit Carl. I can't be a werewolf like you. I have a family , and what if we don't find a way through ,  Hhhh??? It will kill you , don't you just get  That ???? ” I shouted and went upstairs with tears pooling in my eyes threatening to fall.

Have you ever felt hopeless. It sucks !!!  When you know something wrong is gonna happen. And until the time you are ready to leave it , something big does happen . its simple, when start walking on this road , there is no coming back. You are stuck.
Its like darkness swallow you and before that you have a option, its either the darkness or the hell engulfing you.