After the kiss shock

I felt his hand on my waist pulling me closer.

And the next moment his lips crashed against mine.
The wetness and warmth surrounded me. It felt so nice. I was uncertain if things were going right but at that moment its didn't matter anymore.  It felt right. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance and the moment permission was granted , his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. 

After we had this moment I withdrew thought I didn't want to but I had to. Desperation was clear in my eyes. And I knew it because I felt it. I had never been treated or should I say kissed that way. For years I had craved for it , reason being I had to have a settled life and career. But now when I had it all , it was becoming hard for me to control it. When I peeped into his eyes I saw what I wanted to . Desire. Lust. Want .

As if he was reading my mind , he held me by my neck and whispered , “I want you do badly , I want to taste you , your virgin juices and I want to smell you. I want you to smell like me the morning you wake up . And I will mark you by my sent.”
A chill ran Down . I was aroused by his words . My legs were jammed to the floor. I so wanted all this to happen. But the point was , how ......how will I tell him I want the same thing.

Was I ready ....
.....

...

..

.

?

Yes. Now or never.

I stepped forward , gripped his back and kissed him . it took him less than a fraction of second and he kissed me, lifted me up and pinned me against the wall. After that he carried me to the bedroom and I was there on bed. Him unbuttoning my shirt and I undid his. He kept kissing like hungry for years. And before we could reach the next stage and before he discovered me below my neck , he pushed me. And backed off.

What ???

I felt Rejected .

Did he not like me ??? Was it about my body . I know I wasn't as perfect as those girls he had slept with. But ....was I that bad ? I feel so disgusted and rejected.

“Sorry, I don't mean to hurt you....but we can't do this. ” he spoke.
I was dumbstruck . It was him who wanted this. Not me ...

“I ...I don't get it . It was you you started this. And now...”
I replied in shock.

“i know..... But I can't I almost forgot that you are.....” he stopped abruptly.

“You are....what ?? You mean I am not so ‘hot ’ and ‘sexy’ like other girls who slept with you were . I get it . I am not like other . I don't have a curvy body. But this doesnt mean you will humiliate me like this. I am not a whore exclusively for you to humiliate. ” I snapped at him. It was humiliating .

“No ....you're getting me wrong..... I didn't mean. ...I ”

Before he could finish I grabbed the shirt , to cover myself and barged out banging the door behind me. I was annoyed and offended. It was normal for anyone to behave like that if they were at my place.

Before I could leave and even open door to do so , he grabbed me . I struggled but failed miserably.

“Stop!! You need to hear me" he demanded.