I truly need a break

Chapter one ( introduction)

Word count : 1009 words

Enjoy reading, and don't forget to vote and comment

***************************

"You are sitting in my office , and doing nothing . Let me tell you Miss Grace , we aren't paying you for showing your face " Jerry literally shouted .

OK Jerry !!!! He is A sucking boss . A curse to our dear mother earth . He's a beast .

"But Jerry , since last week you have been rejecting all my work and leads . I am doing my job but how can I help it if you keep on rejecting them ." I tried to control my anger .

"Really you call it 'work' . You seriously think I am gonna show that crap on my news channel . ?"

"Jesus , crime increasing in the town is not crap Jerry , is it ?"

"ya ! And daughter accidentally killing her mother won't give my show no. 1 rating , will it Edna?
Now one more word and you are packing your stuff "

I got up banged the file and stormed out of his cabin. God he's one piece of shit.

How can he be so rude !!! I have been working day in and day out to collect some sensational news and he keeps on rejecting it . Great.

Oh , well hey ! I am sorry , I am Edna Grace , Journalist from SEATTLE TIMES which last month has been no.1 news channel , but not this month and so you see the tention between me and my sucker boss. Amazing part is I don't belong to any specific news section but find something , and trust me I also don't know what.

As I reach my desk I bang the table , hurting myself.

"Cool Down girl ! Did that asshole suck you again? " Jessie spoke up .

Well now its time to meet my sis Jessie , Jessie john and I call him J.J . she's been my backbone and rib cage who protects me and my little heart from shattering into pieces.

"Shut up Jessie I am not in the mood. "

"Oh honey ! I pity on your condition "

"You know what , I can't Handle him and now you. I am going to apartment. "

"Hey ! Your forgetting I am your roommate OK ! I am coming ...wait !!"

I went out and hurried towards the car as I sensed Jessie coming behind me . It was easy to know , because of her heels.

We reached home , i parked the car and went inside the apartment .
I went to kitchen Island and started making my espresso .
It surly would relieve me.

I had my cup in my hand and laptop on my lap as I sat on the couch to find another topic which jerry would not be able to reject.
And I had no idea where Jessie was.
I opened my laptop and logged in my gmail Id.
Suddenly a mail popped up in my inbox.
It was from , no one specific but it surely was interesting.
It read something like this:

Dear Edna ,

Congratulation , we successful enrolled you as a subscriber for our app 'Read More '
Your email has been verified.
Here are some new stuff recommended for you :

The Werewolf  blood
Romantic
Sci fiction
....

Download the PDF file

Ugh !! How are they so Ideal to send this message to thousands of subscribers in a day !!!!

Wait.......what Did I just read something like werewolf??
Reading it , i don't know why but I downloaded the file and started to read this book about werewolf which almost had facts
And one of them suggested that they still existing .

Really???? In 21st century

I didn't know but I felt a sudden urge to find about them . Though my brain said it was ridiculous, as it happens just in fantasy and dream world but yet I researched and it said that they STILL EXIST !!!!

According to them they still emerge in European countries mainly in Switzerland !!

"What are you doing ?" Jessie broke through my thoughts .

"Werewolf " I replied my eyes still on laptop

"What ! Did you just watch Twilight or something...?"

And suddenly this idea of doing research on werewolf popped in my mind , blocking all other thoughts and voices just as the ad pops and cover the front page

which is truly annoying!!!

"How about finding and researching on werewolf?"
I looked curiously at her

"Girl! I guess heat and tention has reached your brain , you need to take a break . OK so we are invading the Strip Club "

"No!!!! First , I am all well and second, we aren't going to any club. I don't want to get fired for calling my boss up late night and telling him such a asshole he is "

" I don't know !!!! We are leaving " and she literally dragged me , not even letting me get ready.

------------------------------------------