Getting the Lead - part1

Hey Guys!

Well trying to be fast in updating .

Enjoy reading !!!!

Word count: 1021

***************************

As we waited for the bouncer to come and maybe throw us out , I peaked through the gap between the door . And trust me the view was exotic !!!!

Although I have never been here , and nor was I interested anyway , but I had the urge to explore

Although I have never been here , and nor was I interested anyway , but I had the urge to explore .

I wish there was some way , we could get in through!!!
Suddenly , I felt a hand on my should and I panicked and shut the door to face that Wall like bouncer.
I , at that very moment felt like an ant , just about to get crushed under a bulldozer roller , just for peeking in .

I looked at Jessie and she just shrugged.

The next moment I saw the door opening and the bouncer dragging me in .

What the hell !!!!! Where is he taking me ! Jessie where are you call the cops !!! I don't want loose  my Virginity like this , like I stripper !!!
Wait ......what stripper ....hell no !!!!! I can't let anyone touch or even eye me like a feast..!!!!
Was she just going to leave me like that !!! Will she not save me ???? Such a back stabber she is !!!!!

With thousands of things going in my mind, I mentally made my self stronger for the things coming up for me.
Maybe just preparing ....

What the hell !!!! Has god decided to make my like life as thrilling as thumbs up ad???

I other moment the bouncer pushed me in a room and was just about to lock it when he stopped .  A man similar to his physique , whispered something into his ears , I missed it because I saw Jessie running towards me .
Thank god !! But what are they planning to do with us ?? Are we going to be sold in some auction or something !!"
And crazy thoughts filled in my mind .