Love or Lust ( part 2)

I came in and banged the door behind me , after all this was all I could do , channeling my confusion and frustration into rage and anger. I saw Carl seated on his rocking chair. though he had the novel in his hand, but not reading it. As soon as he heard the door being closed .....or maybe slammed , he got up and came towards me.
"Where were you ! I asked you to stay ......where were you all this time, I ...." he shouted .

"I need answers Carl " I interrupted .

"What are you talking about? "

"Us." I saw his expression change to normal yet confused. "Will you please do what I want ...just once , without any questions. " I requested.

"And why would I ?"

"Idk "

"What do you want me to do?" he simply asked.

"Let's play a game 'Lust or something. ' "

"I am not interested, at least at  this point of time. "

"You have to . And I won't give you a choice. "

"Are you nuts?? I wasn't aware of your whereabouts all this time and u want me to play a stupid game !"

"So game goes like ; We both will remove our clothes one by one ..."

"Stop it ! You're insane !!" he shouted .

"Am not done. So where was I .....yeah , condition is that we have to look into each other eyes AS LONG AS WE CAN . "

" What makes you think that I am gonna do this ? "

"I read this novel by Paulo Cohello , and we are doing this to know what exactly is between us....”i stammered
I knew I sounded crazy and insane. But this was necessary for me.

“What is between us? ” he questioned.

“I dunno. And like I said that why we are doing this.”
As soon as I finished , silence rested between us . Next , he unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his perfect torso. Taking it as an ‘agreed’ sign I took off mine. Our eyes were locked until yet , he reached out to his pant and so did I . Now that we both were half naked , we had a chance to peep but none of us did. We still stared into each others eye and saw the desire growing. The fire dazzled beside us , signifying lust and the feelings , and cravings. I unhooked my bra and slid my underwear. We both stood in front of each other , looking into eyes and digesting all the feeling that came our way. Though the space separated us but the feelings existed in its purest form.  I felt my heart skip a beat , my pulse raced . We stood naked , in front of each other. My body radiated heat not only the sweat but lust.
I stopped my thoughts .
And realized what I never wanted to. I tried to hold back but tears came streaming down. I was numb. My legs were jammed to the floor and my eyes stuck on the man who actually was a supernatural creature. The look on Carl's face changed into concern as he walked towards me. Thereafter my legs were jelly and I was afraid of falling . Carl held me in his arms consoling me. I wept and then stared in his eyes. He leaned down , his lips inches from mine and placed them on my own not exactly kissing. They moved down from my jaw to my neck leaving sparks on there way. I trembled and soon after I melted in his arms , surrendering myself to him, Maybe for the last time. He picked me and carried me to the room . I was still naked and so was he. He gently placed me on bed and slid beside me , pulling me closer and covered our bodies with blanket. My eyes closed processing , and concluding that I had fallen for a werewolf. Its wasn't just lust or attraction anymore but pure love, love that joined two souls. I was scared of this thought.  I couldn't be with him any more. He wasn't a Man I loved but a werewolf I loved. This wasn't going to be easy.

The phone's ring broke through my thoughts and I saw it was my Boss. I turned to see Carl asleep and carefully escaped from his grip . I walked to the balcony and picked up the phone to hear him shouting.

“Where are you ? I have been calling you for a week now ! You were on project not on holidays "!!!”

“I know , I have researched and I have the conclusion , will be coming soon.”

“Trust me , get your ass back here as fast as you can with some H.W and explanation or I swear you are fired !!! .....did you find anything ?” he asked

“nope , they ....they don't.... Exist .”

I pressed the cancel button. I had finally made my decision. I went to the room grabbed my belongings and went away. Far away.
Far from Carl and everybody where no one could track me.