"They not , we got strong men behind us ." I said as I rubbed my durag as I looked down at the wood floor . Mech chuckled as I looked back up at him as he played with his fingers .

"My cousin ?" He asked as I smirked ,"she's fine , I'm taking her on a date on Saturday." I said as Mech started clapping his hands like a kid .

"Thats what's up my guy , yo treat her right ; you think you love her or nah? Cause I know I love my girl ." Mech said as I started to smile ,"nah , I don't love her ." I said and the was the truth I don't know what love really is .

My dad showed me street love and how to make the steeet love you but that ain't really love sometimes. My dad never told me he loved me before , Mech was the only person who told me he loved me . I appreciated it but I couldn't say it back cause I don't know . Me loving a girl - women would be a total new feelings for me and I don't even know how to handle my true feelings for Lia .

Keisha wasn't my first love but I just didn't love her like that even though we been together - it was just a sexual relationship we had and I knew she had feelings for me but it wasn't like that for me . Keisha was just a girl to get my nut off and go and I would enjoyed that more then being in a full relationship with her cause she likes to cheat .

"Well , you find out but don't play my cousin ." He said as he placed his hands on my shoulder and shoved it as I brushed it off . He left my room as I decided to get myself together and go  do whatever I needed to do .

I been on the street with my dad since I was 15 and I seen crazy stuff I didn't finish high school and stopped when I got to 11th grade and sometimes I picture how my life would be different . But the streets always call me back cause that what I was use to and knew what to do and I couldn't be the people everyday - this was how I know to make money .

I smoked a blunt before I left and grabbed everything I needed- I swear these dudes can sleep through anything beside a bullet and they up and shooting . I wonder what Lia was doing and I never got her number , I'll ask Mech later .

I decided to go see my father today even though we are suppose to schedule dates but my aunt works there and she lets me go seen him . I got some snacks for him or whatever so she can give it to him . I got me a breakfast sandwich and an Arizona cause it was going to be a minute ride .

Once I got there I parked my car and headed inside as my cousin appeared from the 'box' is what we called it and she gave me a hug as I hugged back .

She had her hair cut in a bob and her makeup done even though I didn't understand why , girls . She was my dad sister and they placed my dad where she worked so she gave him more special treatment but it was on the low though. My dad was serving time till I'm 26 and he will be out and right now I'm 23 so couple years for my boy .

"Hey Dave ." She said as she had an accent on her cause on my dad side we was Bajan decent , but I had my Harlem accent,"hey aunt Sofie." I spoke as she pulled away from me and I handed her the bag .

"You lucky , you got in good time for your father . Let me call and bring him down ." She smiled as she went back into the box . I turned my head to see this cute female .

She was an brownskin and skinny and had curly hair with green eyes , she kept winking and bitting her lip towards me even though she was sitting next to this kid . I wasn't sure if that was her kid but I'm not interested if you have kids that's a no -no.