Chapter 32- Magical Meadows

Right as she says that, I feel heavy winds picking us all up. as quick as the wind started, it stopped. We

were somewhere have never been before. I have a feeling, this maybe the Magical Meadows.

********************************

Chapter 32

THRID PERSON POV

As the gang arrived to the Magical Meadows, they soon realized that all their family members were there. Tiana's mother was here, along with Louis' mother, father and all his sisters. They also saw Wendy's brother's John and Michael, along with her boyfriend Peter. Everyone was there besides King Triton, well, Liam. He took one for the team just to help his friends out and to get to their home land. Without his sacrifice, they would of never made it here.

In front of the group of friends is that largest flowering meadow they have ever saw before, where flowers are just starting to bloom. to the left of them is the ocean where King Trition and Queen Athena ruled and too the right of them is the biggest castle ever built, made for all the princes and their princesses and families.

The large group all gasped when they noticed how large and beautiful this place was. There was no turning back for them, this was their new home.

Louis finally breaks to silence, turning to his mom and asking, "How are you feeling with the cancer and all?" The answer he got in response must of surely surprised him.

"I never had cancer, I used it as an accuse for you to come home. I miss you all too much." she says, grabbing the five boys and hugging them so tightly.

"I missed you too mom, and I don't think any of us are leavin this place anytime soon." Louis says startin a huge group hug with everyone, know this is where they belong.

***********************************************************************************Here is the last chapter. I hope you liked it. I didnt. My nick jonas fan fic is up and I recommend you all to read it! Its called we made it. I hope you all go check it out.