OUAD Chapter 4- Downtown Storybrooke (Downtown Disney)

Recap: "Let's go Sammi. You excited Melissa?" I say/ask.
"Yes, so lets go!" She yells excitedly.
Now time for the three hour car ride. Storybrooke, here we come.
********************************
3 1/2 hours later

I can't believe it. We are at Storybrooke. I can't wait to go to Magic Kingdom and go on all the rides, go to Animal Kingdom to see the animals, go to Disney Studios to see all the fantastic shows, and go to Epcot to go into the future and around the world. But first we are at the resort. I think we are staying at the Art of Animation. We are staying at the Little Mermaid room. I love Ariel. I feel like I have some special connection with her. Her "I don't really care" personality and how she is amazed of the outside world reminds me of me because we both leave our comfort zones to explore new things. I just hope I can find my prince like she does. Especially Harry Styles, I love him.

"Destiny!"
"Destiny!"
"Destiny!"
"Dessy!"
"Roof!" Tee, Naveen, Sammi, Melissa and Maximus chorused.
"Yea!" I say half heartedly. My head is in other places at the moment.
"You were doing your thinking face again." Sammi says.
"Sorry Cannoli." I say. Cannoli is my nickname for her. Don't ask me how I came up with it, it was a weird story.
"Dessy, why do you call Sammi Cannoli?" Melissa had to ask. Oh joy.
"I'll tell you. When I met Sammi, we were both eating canolis. So I would call her Cannoli and the name just stuck on." I explain, even though Melissa really wasn't listening.

"Who wants to go shopping?" Ask Tee. A bunch of 'I do's' filled the room, coming from everyone besides Naveen, who hates shopping.
"Come on Naveen, you won't go for me?" Tee said. Whenever she says that he always says, "Fine." This is very funny to watch because she always gets her way.
"If I have to come, can I pick where we shop." He asks.
"No!" Yelled all us girls, with Melissa being the loudest because she has no clothes. That is one of the reasons we are going shopping and to get her toys, etc. .
"Then where are we going?" He asks. Naveen could be so stupid at times. We all know we are going to "Downtown Storybrooke." Just as I thought it, everyone screamed it. Funny, my BFFs are mind readers. I have the bestest friends ever. Oh and here is a helpful tip, my grammar is betterer than yours is.

"And guess who I heard was playing at Downtown Storybrooke tonight?" Sammi says out of the blue. I have an idea.
"Is it One Direction?" I say nervously, doubting it is them.
"Yes." Sammi says. Did I hear her right?
"Did I hear you right?" I ask hoping she says yes, which comes true.
"OMG OMG OMG. You have got to kidding me. I'm going to meet Harry and get married and......" I yell while running around the house. I told you I was weird child. Then I got interrupted by the best, cutest, little voice ever saying, "I'll have a daddy?" Awwww.
"No sweety, I just love him so much, I started to fan girl." I try to explain, but she doesn't know what fangirling is.
"It is when someone loves someone famous so much, when they hear the person's name, they go crazy, just like I did." I say. As I finish talking, Sammi shows me four tickets to see One Direction at Downtown Storybrooke. This is going to be an awesome vacation.

After arriving to Downtown Storybrooke

"Where do you guys want to go first?" asks Tee as we just walk under the huge statue of Aladdin's Genie. That is one of my favorite movies of all time. It really shows the old "American Dream" of rags to riches. Aladdin is played by an actor of one of my favorite shows of all time, Full House. He played Steve. He was so funny and......

"Dessy, do you get that weird look on your face a lot?" Melissa asked. Man she is so cute. I could just pinch her cheeks and go like, "You are so cute," all day. Man we really need to get her clothes, stuffed animals, things for her room, ..........

"Dessy, you are doing that look again." Melissa says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sorry. I do that a lot. I get off topic real easily." (A.N. I wrote this for a certain someone, and you know who you are) I say, because sadly, it is true. Well, it's not always a bad thing, sometimes it is a good thing. I can get out of answering question, it is helpful in school when we have boring discussions, and.....

"You have got to stop doing that." Sammi says, interrupting my thoughts, once again. As we start walking I have to ask, "Okay. So what story are we going to?" I say looking at the map. "There are so many stores. I would love to go get some sweets at that ice cream place up ahead, or that candy store. I think it is Goofy's Candy Company. Or we can go clothing shopping at the World of Disney store, or Blink. We can also got to that sports store or the......"

"Destiny, you have to stop rambling and getting off topic. You do that a lot." Tee says as we walking into the World of Disney store to get clothing and souvenirs.

"Auntie Sammi, (Melissa's nickname for Sammi) can we get those cool Mickey ear hats?" Melissa asks. I love her nickname.

"Sure Des." Sammi responds.

As we walk over to the hat section, we all stand in aw at all the different types of ears they had. We thought they only had the Mickey ears and the Minnie ones (the ones with the Minnie bow). They have so many. They have Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, princess, Dumbo, birthday, bride, groom, Tinker Bell and Woody hats. I can't believe how many hats there are.

"Excuse me." I hear a husky, British accent coming from a Mexican looking man.

"Yes?" I say holding onto Melissa cause there are some crazy people in this world.

"My friends and I wanted to look at the ear hats if don't mind." He said.

"I don't mind. My name is Destiny. This is Tee, Sammi, Melissa, and Naveen." I say as I point to everybody.

"Hi everybody. I'm Carlito. This is Dick, Pepito, Martito, and Miguelito." He says pointing to all of his friends. He and his friends look so familiar.

"Have we ever meet?" Asks Sammi, reading my mind, because they do look so familiar.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Yells, I think Pepito.

"You didn't have to yell that." Says myself, Sammi, and the rest of the boys. What is Pepito's problem.

"Are you guys here for anything special?" Asks Melissa in the cutest voice. I just love her so much, but anyway.....

"No."

"Yes."

"Of course."

"NO."

"No." They all yell at the same time. Then they start to argue over something that looks very important.

"What are you guys arguing about now?" Asks the one and only Perrie Edwards after about five minutes of them arguing.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG!!" yell Sammi and I because we LOVE Little Mix like we love One Direction.

"Yeah guys, why are you yell......" Danielle can't finish her sentence because

Naveen ran up to her and started to hug her because, he is her number one fan. It's very funny, but Tee doesn't like. She thinks she is stealing her man before they ever met.

"Uh.......hi.......mind getting off of me?" Danielle asks. Man, you should have been there, she had the funniest look on her face. With the saddest look ever, Naveen let her go. Then Tee slaps him and takes him away to talk. Oh no, he is in BIG trouble.

"Mind us asking, who are you guys?" Perrie asks. Opps, we never introduced ourselves to them.

"I'm Melissa, this is Dessy, my mommy, Auntie Sammi, and those other two were Tee and Naveen. Who are you? I don't know you. Have you met my mom and auntie before?" Melissa answers. I totally forgot she is here with us, she is so quiet. In all the years I have known her, she has never been this quiet.

CARLITO"S POV

She's a mom?!?!?! She doesn't look a day over 18.There goes my chances with her. WAIT. She may not be married.

"Chances with what? What do want us to wait for? And who's not married?" She asks. Man, she is so pretty.

"Nothing." I say quickly to cover up my small slip up. I hope she didn't notice.

"No , we never met. It is just that we are all famous and your mom and auntie realized it was us." Danielle says nicely. Wait, did she just say we are ALL famous.

"DANIELLE!" Yells Liam, hearing what I heard.

"LIAM!" She yells back, not understanding her little mistake.

"You just blew our cover." Liam says quietly but loud enough for us all to hear.

DESTINY"S POV

Liam? As in Liam Payne.

"You guys are One Direction, aren't you?" I ask, and surprised at the response I get.

***********************************************************************************************

HERE IS CHAPTER 4. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. IM GONNA START SOMETHING KNEW. EVERYTIME I UPDATE, I WILL HAVE A FEW LYRICS OF A SONG. WHOEVER GUESSES THE SONG FIRST GETS A DEDICATION. I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. COMMENT AND VOTE. I WILL ONLY UPDATE WITH I GET 4 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS. THANKS.ALSO, PLEASE FAN ME, I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT, I WOILD ALSO FAN YOU BACK SO, YEAH, FAN ME!!!

Lyrics-
It's like you're always there in the corners of my mind
I see a silhouette every time I close my eyes
There must be poison in those finger tips of yours
Cause I keep comin' back again for more