CHAPTER 16- Epcot Part 2

Recap:After we left the corridor, and had our Moroccan feast, we heard a girl scream.

"No! No! Don't take me there! I'll do anything please! I promise!"

"Oh hush up girl!" a man's voice booms. "Or else you get The Hook!" (A/N: DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHH!)

********************************
GIRL'S POV (FROM THE RECAP)

"No! No! Don't take me there! I'll do anything please! I promise!" I scream as loudly as I can, hoping for someone to hear me. This evil man, I think his name is Scott, is trying to make me do a horrible thing.

"Oh hush up girl!" He yells in my face. I learned that I have to do what he tells me to do, or else I get the...... "Or else you get The Hook!" Scott says, putting his hook right up to my eye, interrupting my thoughts. His man is mental. He is trying to feed me to the crocodile that took his left hand, replacing it with a metal hook, which is still up very close to my eye. He thinks if he feeds me to the crocodile, he will stop coming after him. After realizing it is not leaving my face anytime soon, I swat Scott's hook hand away from my face. With him being in so much shock, he lets go of me, freeing me from his tight grasp. As soon as I realize I'm free, I run towards the front of the restaurant we were in, trying to get as far away from Scott as possible. I'm running so fast, but all of a sudden, I end up on the floor. I guess I ran into something, or someone, I realize, because a strong hand helps me up from the ground.

"Are you alright?" The lady asks me.

"I'm fine. Thanks for helping me up. I'm sorry but I have to go." I say, trying to leave. All of a sudden, the man that helped me up blocks me from leaving, and might I say, he is really buff!!!

"May I please get through?" I ask, trying to leave without having to answer any questions about why I'm in such a hurry.

"Not until you tell us what happened and why you were running away from what looked like a murderer. Were those screams a few minutes ago yours?" His guy asks, who looks very familiar, but what do I know? I have been locked up on a ship for three years being a "mother" to middle aged men. Is he really going to make me tell him everything?

"What do you mean you were a "mother" to middle aged men on a ship?" the man asks, answering the question I probably said out loud.

"Do you know the story Peter Pan?" I ask, hoping they do, because it will be harder for me to tell if they didn't.

"Of course." The lady answered. Good, because it will make is so much easier for me to tell this story.

"Well, you aren't going to believe this, but I am Wendy, from Peter Pan. I got brought to this new weird world when I turned 15 for the fourth time. When I came here, I still haven't aged. So I have been fifteen for 22 years. I have been their mother for all those years. Do you understand that?" I explain knowing that they aren't going to believe me. For all I know, they are going to send me to a mental hospital. No one is from a fairy tale.

"Actually, yes, we do believe you." The lady says. "We realized that we are also from fairy tales. I'm Queen Athena, Ariel's mom. Liam over here is King Triton. Our daughter and good friend of ours is Ariel. Do you know Harry Styles from Liam's band, One Direction?" She asks. Oh, that is where I've seen Liam before.
"Sorta." I say.
"Well, he is Eric." Liam continues. Wow, there are other people, besides people from Peter Pan that have been moved to this weird world with me! I'm not the only one like I thought I was. "Oh." I say, because I couldn't think of anything else. "So, why do you have such a big interest in me?" I asked, wondering why hahahaha, otherwise I wouldn't have asked the question.

"Well, you may not believe us," Liam starts, using the same words I used before, "But we know a way back to our real home, Storybook." Are you serious? This could me I could leave Hook forever!!! Maybe I can find Peter, John and Michael, if it's not too late. I know the weak people weren't allowed to come with the curse because the ride would kill them. Liam continues, "We just have to find the mine, King Triton's, triton that Ursula took the day Ariel, our friend Destiny, was born. She put a curse on Storybook, causing us to come to this world. If we don't find the triton in four days, her 18th birthday, we will stay here forever because the triton will lose its power if not used or stored in water for 18 years." Wow, that is a lot to take in. I hope this means I could go home.

"If I help, could I go with you?" I ask, hoping they say yes. I would love to go home!!! (A/N: pretend that Wendy didn't live in London, just Storybook)
"Of course." The lady, who still hasn't said her name, says.
After a bit of silence, I break it by saying, "Shouldn't we look for the triton then?" I thought it was better than standing here staring at each other, which is very weird. "Yea, we probably should." Liam says. Then we get up from the corner we were still in at the restaurant, and head towards the exit.

After leaving the restaurant and heading towards the entrance to look at the main rides, Liam faces the lady and says, "Daniiiiiiiiiii, I'm still hungry!!!!" I guess her name is Danielle.
"Are you sure you aren't Niall in Liam's body?" she asks. Wow, this is a weird relationship.
"No." Liam says the same time I as I ask, "Who's Niall?" Danielle answers my question first and says, "Niall Is one of our friends who is in One Direction with Liam."
"Oh." I say. "Can we go on one ride before we look for the triton. I always wanted to go on The Seas with Nemo and Friends because who doesn't love Ellen DeGeneres." I say in a duh tone.
"I guess, if the line isn't long. We have to find the triton quickly." Danielle says. I can't wait to go on the ride.

As we are walking towards the ride, we see this man in a blue and white striped shirt with red jeans and a girl in a purple shirt, white jeans, and curly hair running towards us.
"Louis? Sammi? What are you guys doing here?" Liam asks. Oh he knows these people. This is going to be a funny story. I can tell by the smug look on Louis' face, it's gonna be funny.

We let them catch their breaths (A/N: letting it go!), and Sammi said, in between breaths, "We have so much to tell you!"
Liam gave them a look and said, "Can we talk about it over lunch? I'm starving!!"
********************************
Hey Duckies!!!! Like the update??? so I you haven't noticed the moves the date for the one shot back to September 20, that gives you all another week. Now I have some sad news, I start high school on Monday, two days from today, so I can't update a quickly. I will try though because right now I don't have writers block so the quicker and more I write, the longer and quicker updates you will have. there is a lot of drama coming up!!!!! And i made them all longer!! I am so excited. So the dedication goes to BeautyLiesWithinU. just so you all know,you can guess as many songs as you like, but only one guess per chapter. you can guess for every chapter though. Yhe song was blurred lines, my least favorite song. And like I wrote on my last update, can you please vote and come on the previous chapter where maybe you were rushing and you didn't? it would mean the world to me if you could do that or if you ask one friend on wattpad to read my story, I will have double the readers. (that double readers idea was not mine. I saw it from another author and thought it was a good idea so yeah). So please vote, comment, kiss a frog, lay upside down I dont care just lie your life the way you choose. So happy reading!!!!

Lyrics: Maybe she's just trying to test me
Wanna see how hard I'm gonna work
Wanna see if I can really tell how much she's worth, what you're worth

Have fun!!!!! Did you all hear about Midnight Memories???