CHAPTER 11- GETTING OUT

CHAPTER 11-  GETTING OUT

 Recap: "I made you guys leave your home town, and the people you love?" What this is so confusing!!! I always lived here and loved Sammi, Melissa and Harry for as long as I can remember, but I bet I have more people that love me. Like I guess my so called mom and dad, Danielle and Liam, and all the lads and gals.

"I know you guys are confused, but I know you all, you are smart and going to figure this out soon, which I'm worried about. That's why I can't tell you anything, also, I'm the bad guy, but you already knew that. Muhhahahaha." Wow, she really is freaky, which I knew, and really thought this through, but I know we are going to figure this out.

***************************************************************************************************

 DESTINY'S POV

 "I can't believe she would do this." I say to the gang, after Brad and Miss Vanessa left, claiming that they had to see someone you just arrived.

"Well, I do. She was like this when I dated her. I guess I just never noticed how weird she was." Liam replied. How does someone date a women like that. Plus she is like almost 7 years older than him.

"How did you even date a girl like her?" Perrie asks, in the weirdest way, which made it sound really funny.

"I honestly, don't know." Liam said. I feel bad. I would hate to have a girlfriend like that, if I was a boy. Then I started to sway and hum the song to myself.

"Destiny, what are you doing? You have the face again, or do we even want to know?" Niall asks.

I gave a sheepish smile and looked down at my feet, "I was humming, If I Were a Boy."

"Yea, we didn't need to know. Any who, how did you guys start dating anyway?" Niall asks, aiming to Liam. I was wondering that too. Can everybody read my mind?

 "Well, it all started cause we were neighbors, and our mums were friends. When I turned 15, my Vanessa's mom told her to take me to dinner. We had a fun time, which I now know was an act.  And we just started to get closer and closer until we started dating. I know, not that interesting, but that is what happened." Liam explained. Wow, I feel bad. That doesn't sound good, plus, he feel for a girl because of a stupid act she did.

 "Sorry to change the subject or anything, but I WANNA GET OUTTA HERE!!!" Louis yelled, loudly. And as I think to myself, typical Louis.

"Well, you are Superman, so shouldn't you be able to get us out of here?" Sammi asks. Since Sammi and I are (used to be) One Direction's stalkers, we needed to watch all of their video diaries.

"Yeah, shouldn't you?" Liam says, being a smart alec. I love how we all are already so close. We are like one big family, which I love, and never had!!!

"I should. And I have a plan." Louis starts, and I already learned that if Louis every says those 4 words, we should be worried.

 AFTER DISCUSSING THE PLAN

 That was actually not a terrible plan, it was actually very good and well thought out.

"So, when does the plan starts?" Ask Selena, sitting next to Niall, with her head on his shoulder. AWWW.

"Whenever we want to start it, which I think should be soon." Replied Liam.

"So does everybody remember the plan?" Louis asks. A bunch of I do's were chorused throughout the room we were locked in. "Ok, so go with your partner of partners." Louis continued. I'm with Melissa and Harry, Sammi and Louis, Liam and Danielle, Zayn and Perrie, and Niall and Selena.

"Ok, now let's go to our positions." Louis said, ordering us around. I'm surprised that everyone is letting him be in charge. I thought it would be Liam, but it was Louis, out of all people. 

"So, Melissa, do your thing." Louis says. Melissa has to distract Brad while Louis and Sammi find an exit. When they do, they will text us and we will go the place they text us. Melissa is getting Brad now.

 "Oh, Brilliant Brad, I need you." Melissa yells, lying on the floor, looking like she is in pain. We found out that Brad has a soft spot for children.

"Oh. What's wrong Melissa?" Brad asks, looking very concerned.

"I feel on my ankle and wanted to know if you could get me some ice." Melissa asks, also showing off her puppy eyes Liam taught her before we called Brad in.  

"Of course." He replied. And with that he left, leaving the door opened slightly.

After a few seconds, after Brad was out of earshot, Louis then whispered," Let's all just go now. He won't be here for a few minutes."

 Soon, we all slowly and quietly left the room.

"Which way should we go?" Asked Danielle. Then we looked down each hallway to see if we saw Vanessa or Brad. So far, we didn't see them so Niall said, "Why don't we go straight? I see a big exit sign all the way down the hall." So that's the direction we are going in, I guess. I'm just really scared that we won't get out of here. I think Harry can tell because he keeps on telling me, "We are going to get out of here." over and over again.

 As we come up to the exit, Niall says, "Do you think this is a trap?" I hope not but you never no.

"I don't think so." Said Harry. As he opened the door, we are walking out on the stage of Cinderella's Castle. Omg, we made it out alive. I am so happy.

 "Mom, can you read me a fairytale?" Melissa said, taking out a book from a bag I never saw before.

"Mel, where did you get that book and bag?" I say, curious and hoping it wasn't Harry.

"Uncle Lou gave it to me." She responses.

"Oh, Uncle Lou gave you this book?" I say, eyeing Louis, who already taught Melissa to call him Uncle Lou.

"Why, yes I did. Fairytales are a major part of a young girls childhood. I should know with having 4 younger sisters." Louis says, defending himself.

"Okay, which one do you want to read?" I ask Melissa, as we sit on a bench on Main Street. It doesn't hurt to take a little break after being captive.

"I want to read Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs." Melissa says to me.

"Can we listen to you read?" Selena says, with Niall right behind her.

"Of course." I say.

 After reading the book, I start to look at Snow White, and she looks very familiar. Almost like Selena.

"Selena, does that look like you or is it just me?" I ask, hoping she doesn't say what I think she is going to say.

"Yea, it does. Look in another story and see if they look like us, like the Little Mermaid." Selena says. Then I start to flip to that story. King Triton looks like an older version of Liam, and Ariel looks like me, but with just red hair. Eric also has the same features as Harry, besides the hair and its color. It's the same for all the other stories.

"Does this have to do with our special connections, the curse and the villains we met before?" Melissa asks.

********************************************************************************************************

HIIIIIII DUCKLINGS!!!!!! I UPDATED, EVEN BEFORE YOU GOT THE 15 VOTES OR COMMENTS, BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY AND AMAZING AND IM SUPER NICE!!! ALSO BECAUSE MI AMIGA HELPED WRITE A FUTURE CHAPTER!!!! tHIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO BeautyLiesWithinU. SHE GUESSED THE SONG, LOVE SOMEBODY, BY MAROON 5! I WANT YOU GUYS TO TRY TO GET 15 AGAIN, WHICH YOU DIDN'T GET IN THE FIRST PLACE! BYE!!!!

LYRICS-It's gonna take cash to fill my tank
Gonna take cash to fill my tank
So let's crack open your piggy bank
Let's crack open your piggy bank
Hey little girl, you're window shopping
I got somethings traffic stopping

ADIOS