OUAD CHAPTER 5- The Hat

Recap: "No , we never met. It is just that we are all famous and your mom and auntie realized it was us." Danielle says nicely. Wait, did she just say we are ALL famous.

"DANIELLE!" Yells Liam.

"LIAM!" She yells back.

"You just blew our cover." Liam says quiet but loud enough for us to hear. Liam? As in Liam Payne.

"You guys are One Direction, aren't you?" I ask, and surprised at the response I get.

***********************************************************************************************************

 DESTINY"S POV

 "Yes." Says Martito/Liam. OMG, I have been talking to One Direction for like 20 minutes!!! I  have been talking to my favorite band for 20 MINUTES!!! I'm gonna faint.

"No you're not." Says Carltio/Harry. "I'll catch you." OMG!! He would catch me! My favorite member of One Direction, Harry Styles (if you didn't know) would catch me if I fall.

"Is she okay?" Asks Dick/Niall, copying my weird look. It is pretty funny on other people's faces. I see why they always laugh at me.

"It is her thinking face." Says Melissa.

"Her thinking face?" Say Miguelitio/Zayn. Wow, he has been really quiet. I heard that he is quiet from  all the One Direction websites and fan fictions. All of the boys act like they do in the fan fictions I read, even though I know they are fake, but they got their personalities perfectly.   

"Yeah, she has weird thinking faces. They are very funny." Says Sammi. Then they all started to laugh at me. I'm probably looking like a tomato now.

 HARRY"S POV

 Man, she looks cute with a tomato. She looks cute when she blushes. She is cute in general, with her long, brown hair, earthy green eyes, and her beautiful smile.

"Mommy, can I get this hat now?" Melissa asks Destiny, interrupting my thoughts, holding up the cute Minnie Mouse hat. Man, she is so cute.

"Sure sweetie, how much is it?" Destiny asks, looking at the hat looking for the price tag. Light bulb! I got a fantabulis idea. Yes, I can be slightly girly.

"Don't worry about it, I'll pay for it." I say taking the hat and running for the counter with Melissa close on my tail, with Destiny close behind. I never would have realized how fun it is to be chased by a five year old and the girl you love in a huge Disney store. Where on earth is the checkout counter? Found it. Now I just have to get there, take out my wallet, and pay before Destiny catches up to me.

 "Hello. Welcome to the World of Disney. Did you find everything you needed? Was the staff...." the lady at the counter continued, but I had to stop her.

"Sorry, I'm in a hurry. Do you mind just ringing up the hat?" I try to say as nicely as possibly without getting angry.

"Sure. Is this hat for someone special?" She asks. What is with her and wanting to know about my personal life. Wait, I'm Harry Styles. That could be why, but I'm in disguise. Maybe she is just nosey. I'm gonna go with that.

"Yes. Thank you." I say quickly because she finished and Melissa just grabbed my leg signaling that Destiny was close behind.

 "Here Melissa, put this on." I say quickly, shoving Melissa the hat. She puts on the hat and loves it. She likes it so much, she started to dance around the store with it. Then Destiny ran up to us with the gang right behind her. Right as she stopped running, she starts to give me a stare that makes her look very angry and very cute at the same time.

"Mommy, like my hat Harry bought me? I think I look very pretty in it." She says in her cute voice. I have a feeling that whoever has met Melissa loves her. She is so cute, sweet, kind and loving.

"Yes you do look pretty. Harry, how much was the hat?" She asks in the tone I think is supposed to scare me, but it didn't. It was quite funny.

"Not telling. And don't look at the hat or the receipt because I have both, and you are not paying me back." I say, standing my ground.

"Why do you have to be so difficult?" She asks annoyed knowing that I'm not letting her pay the hat.

"I just am. You owe me." She says. Now I'm confused. Why do I owe her.

"Why do I owe you?" I say.

"I told you not to buy her the hat, but you did anyway. You went against my decisions for my daughter." She says. Okay, maybe that is a good reason for me to owe her.

 "And I know what you should do for Destiny, Melissa and Sammi in return." Louis said. "You should give them....."

**************************************************************************************************************

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS AND VOTES. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EmmJackson1022 FOR GUESSING THE SONG, TROUBLEMAKER. PLEASE ALSO FAN ME, I WILL DEFINITLY FAN YOU BACK. AND YOU, MY DUCKIES, ARE VERY LUCKY, I DID TWO UPDATES IN TWO DAYS BECAUSE YOU REACHED THE GOAL. I NEED NOW 5 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS. NO SOONER AM I PUTTING UP A NEW CHAPTER SO, VOTE AND COMMENT.

http://www.disneystore.com/minnie-mouse-ear-hat-for-girls-personalizable/mp/1254645/1000292/                        to find the hat Melissa got

LYRICS-I'm firing up on that runway
I know we're gonna get there someday
But we don't need no "Ready. Steady. Go!", no

BYE DUCKIES!!!