Chapter 23- Breakfast Part 1

Recap: I then start to cry like I never cried before free having to relive that terrible night over again.
'It's fine. Just know that I am always ere for you." Dessy says, as she wraps her arms around me and helps the years go away.
******************************
Destiny's POV

After comfroting Melissa for a bit, Tee, Naveen and Sammi finally woke up, walking into the den, still in their pjs. Tee and Naveen have the cutest pjs, they are matching. The pjs say 'I'm her's' on Naveen's and 'I'm his' on Tee's.
"Hey."I say, "You guys hungry?" Melissa and I didn't eat yet, we were waiting for them to wake up to eat.
"Sure. And while you do that, we will get ready." Tee says, leading Naveen and Sammi to their rooms, kinda by pushing them. It was really funny to watch. It was so funny, it put a huge smile on melissa's face quickly.
"I bet you breakfast won't be as good as mine." Tee says jokingly as she exits the room. Tee is the best cook ever. Her food is the best in the world, no joke.

"So, Mel, since it's just us right now, what do you want for breakfast?" I ask, letting her choose since I can and will eat anything.
"Can you make chocolate chip pancakes?" Melissa asks, which I should of known she was going to say because she loves chocolate like she loves...... well, I guess me.
"Sure girlie. Wanna help me or are you just going to watch me make you breakfast?" I ask, hinting that she should help me, as I take out the needed ingredients. I ale out a large bowl, a spoon, pancake batter chili are chips, eggs, oil and some water.
"YES!" She yells, wanting to help me in the kitchen, as she grabs an apron the hotel provides for us, a chair to reach the counter, and the measuring cups, noticing I forgot them.
"What's needed first?" Melissa asks, never making pancakes before. She is so cute in her apron and her outfit I picked out for her today. She is wearing a Minnie Mouse shirt we got at Downtown Storybrooke the other day with her Minnie ears, and black capri leggings. I finished her outfit with her pick crocs.
"We need to combine the batter, eggs, and water in the bowl an mix it together." I explain as I move the ingredients closer to us so we can start making our breakfast.

After we mix the ingredients together, and we heat the stove, we pour the batter onto the pan. We also add the chocolate chips to the almost done pancakes. Just as we finis and put the pancakes on the plates, Tee, Naveen and Sammi walk into the rooms fully dressed and ready for breakfast. Tee and Naveen look so cute. They are in matching sweatshirts, Tee's says Mrs. and Naveen's says Mr.
"Tee can you set the table with Melissa?" Naveen asks, grabbing Melissa's hand and guiding her into the dining room with all the diningware. That was kinda weird. But before they leave, Melissa asks, "Can we invite the others?"
"Of course." I reply, "But you have to call them an invite them." With that she takes the phone and walks into the other room to call them with Tee. All I can think about is the more time I have with Harry, the happier Destiny I become.
"What was that all about?" I ask Naveen knowing something is up, as I grab my hot chocolate because I hate coffee, and take a sip.
"Well....... I really like Tee and I was planning on asking her to become my wife today, since we are wearing our matching outfits and stuff." He says, and when he finishes, my drink flies out of my mouth because I was not expecting that. The worse part about was that it end up going all over Naveen's face, causin me to laugh even more.
"You think I shouldn't?" He asks, looking sad after my some what rude reaction.
"Of course not! I'm positive she will say yes!" I say, overjoyed because I know Tee really loves Naveen. "where are you going to ask her?" I continue.
"In front of the Tree of Life." He says, staring off into space, looking excited to ask her, and somewhat nervous.
"Don't be nervous. She is totally going to say yes." I say, trying to make him feel better. Just as I finish talking, I hear the doorbell ring, telling me that I guess the others are coming for breakfast.
********************************
Hey Duckies. Sorry for the super late update. I haven't been in the mood to write and on Monday, my grandfather pasted away in his sleep while I was away on my vacation. It has been a hard death on everyone in my family. I know everyone says this, but he really was the greatest man on Earth. He was so nice and caring, this list could go on forever I will just stop. I'm redoing the dedications. There will be none for this chapter. But there will be for the next one.
Lyrics: She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones
It seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

Thanks and I entered this into the wattys so please please vote as much as you can. thanks!