Chapter 24- Breakfast Part 2

• इन्हें समर्पित: Littlejfish

Recap: "Don't be nervous. She is totally going to say yes." I say, trying to make him feel better. Just as I finish talking, I hear the doorbell ring, telling me that I guess the others are coming for breakfast.
*******************************
Chapter 24

Harry's POV

We just arrived at their room and I must say Destiny looks beautiful and is ready to walk around in Animal Kingdom. She is wearing a black Little mermaid shirt, paired with red shorts. She is wearing black vans on her feet and has a nice sized backpack to carry things in. She also has cool sunglasses on, covering the top half of her face, and cool Storybrooke jewelery.

As we all walk into the dining room, I smell chocolate chips. When we walk in, my guess is right, I see a pile of at least 50 pancakes. I have no idea how they had enough ingredients for that many pancakes. I also see the table is set for 14.
"Hey Des." I say behind her as I grab her into a hug. She turns around in my arms and gives me a peck on the lips.
"Hey Hair Bear. " She says after she stops kissing me. I love her kisses. They make me feel like a million bucks.

As Des sits down next to me, with Melissa on my other side, we watch Sammi and Louis reunite with each other like they haven't seen each other in days. When they are done, everyone sits down and we start to eat breakfast before we leave to go to the park.

After we are done eating, we are outside to the Storybrooke Shuttle and head towards the park.

(A/N) HEY DUCKS! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. DEDICATION GOES TO LITTLEJFISH!! SORRY, SHORT NOTE, HERE R THE LYRICS: It's only been four months but,
You've fallen down so far,
How could someone mislead you at all?

HAVE A NICE DAY NIGHT WHATEVER!!

Once Upon a Direction (A One Direction/ Once Upon a Time/ Disney Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें