CHAPTER 9- THE WALL(DUH DUH DUHHHHHH)

Recap:

Then I just say my idea out loud, even though it was a long shot.

"How do you know there isn't a reason that we can't leave Storybrooke?"

********************************************************************************************************

 Good

~Angie Miller as Destiny and Ariel
~One Direction as themselves
~Harry Styles as Eric
~Liam Payne as King Triton
~Danielle Peaser as herself and Queen Athena (Ariel's mom)
~Zayn Malik as Aladdin
~Perrie Edwards as herself and Jasmin
~Louis Tomlinson as Flynn Rider
~Emma Waston as Sammi and Rapenzel
~Niall Horan as Prince Charming
~Selena Gomez as Snow White
-suri cruise as Melissa and melody

Bad

~Zachary Levi as Hook and Scott
~some lady as Vanessa and Ursula
~the Rock Johnson as Brad and Gaston

 DESTINEY'S POV

 The group and I stood there for a moment, pondering the question. After a brief minute of silence, I spoke up, "Do you think-no..." I automatically stopped, knowing I was going to sound crazy.

"No, what were you going to say? I think we all want to hear this." Says Selena.

 "This is going to sound crazy, but I feel like I have a special connection to the Storybrooke character Ariel. Do you think It has anything to do with this wall?" I say, knowing they are going to laugh at me. Surprisingly, they didn't laugh.

"I kinda fell the same way. I feel like Snow White." Selena says after a moment of silence.

"And I feel like Prince Charming." Niall says. Then he mumbles, loud enough for only me to hear, "Maybe that's why I like you. " OMG, Niall has a crush on Selena. WOHO!!!

 While thinking of Niall having a crush on Selena, I missed who everyone else had a special connection with, besides Liam and Danielle.

"I feel like Batman." Says Liam, which was weird because I thought we all had connections to Storybrooke characters, but I guess not.

"And I feel like Catwomen." Danielle said quickly after. Now, I'm am very confused. Liam must have saw the confusion on my face because he quickly added, "I really feel like King Triton, which I guess is weird now because you are my daughter then." WOW, I did not see that coming. My dad is my age!!! WHOA, MY DAD? I'M REFREEING TO THAT NAME ALREADY??

"And I really feel like Queen Athena." Danielle says, but quickly adds, "Ariel's mom and King Triton's wife, before she died." AND MY OTHER FRIEND IS MY MOM???? OI GAVAULT!!!

 "Well, we all have this weird connections to Storybrooke characters, now what? How does it have to do with the mysterious wall?" Zayn says. I have no clue.

"Maybe," Liam started, "we should ask other people if they have any special connections with Storybrooke characters." I don't think this is a good idea.

"I don't think this is a good idea." Sammi said, reading my mind, like usual. "Didn't you notice how hard it was for Destiny to tell her friends about it, let alone strangers?" She questioned.

"Sammi does have a point, most people are gonna look at us like we have 10 heads. I know we are the minority, most people don't have these weird connections." Perrie stated.

"Then we have to find someone with these weird connections." Louis says super loudly. I know someone is going to hear.

 As if on cue, I hear the sound of lithe footsteps and we all spin around. Walking towards us is a blond haired girl, wearing a yellow dress, who is no older than 16.

"Hi, I'm Laura. I overheard you guys talking about having a weird connection to a Storybrooke character. I do, too. I feel closely related to one of the silly girls in Beauty and the Beast."

"Do you have answers, to any of our questions?" Asked Sammi, "Cause, we have a lot."

"No, but I know who does, The Brilliant Brad." She responds. The Brilliant Brad, really? A guy with that name has all the answers to our questions. I guess I was talking out loud because Laura said, "Yea, he feels like Gaston." Oh no, I don't want to go if he is like Gaston, a villain. I don't have a good feeling about this, and I hope the rest of the gang does too, because I don't to go.

"Sure, let's go now." says Selena, with the rest of the gang agreeing with her, besides, Sammi, Harry and Lou. I think they have the same ideas as I do about this Brad guy.

"Ok so I'll walk you guys there. We are really close." Laura says, and starts to walk off, with most of the gang behind her. This isn't going to be good, I thought.

***************************************************************************************************

HEY11 YOU ALL LIKE THE UPDATE? IF SO COMMENT, IF NOT, STILL COMMENT AND TELL ME WHATS WRONG. SO THE DEDICATIONS GO TO LITTLEJFISH AND BEAUTYLIESWITHINU. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. I WANT YOU GUYS TO PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT, NOT YOU THOUGH LAURA CAUSE YOU READ IT BUT EVERYONE ELSE CAN. SO THANKS FOR GETTING ME 200 YEARS SO HAPPY. THANKS.

LYRICS:Said her name was georgia rose, and her daddy was a dentist
Said I had a dirty mouth (i got a dirty mouth) but she kissed me like she meant it
I said can I take you home with me, she said never in your wildest dreams